Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beta test issue

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    If the upgraded case coins are not shown separately, I‘ll have to adapt my heli strategy, I think. I don‘t do orders below 500 coins, or less than 100 coins per product (seven goods must give at least 700 coins). But this is without the bonus. ...
    seeing this (I do the same, 1k coins minimum) I think now, this is exactly the reason why Playrix changed it.

Okay I have got the update on kindle, so decided to ask CS about the change to how they pay the bonus. I don't doubt it's intentional. I am also not holding my breath for a none boilerplate reply.

I wanted to check any changes to the way we report an issue as well, so we will see what they come back with. As for changes to contacting CS, my button still says 'Help and Support' not 'Report an issue'. There is some changes to the questions/responses however. I have posted screenshots below:

IMG_20191008_164545.jpg. IMG_20191008_164659.jpg. IMG_20191008_164715.jpg

ETA I replied with my original message again to the last response. Also it looks like I cut some of the message off in the second picture. I didn't, it displayed exactly like this when I received it (right on the bottom edge of the screen).
    Last edited by Downton; 10-08-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Okay I have got the update on kindle, so decided to ask CS about the change to how they pay the bonus. I don't doubt it's intentional. I am also not holding my breath for a none boilerplate reply.

I wanted to check any changes to the way we report an issue as well, so we will see what they come back with. ...
    Very good idea x 2, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Very good idea x 2, thanks
    You're welcome . I will post whatever illuminating reply I get as soon as I receive it

You're welcome . I will post whatever illuminating reply I get as soon as I receive it
    fine! just don't forget, pls, that you promised not to hold your breath for their reply; I'd say 'of any kind', we can't risk anything there.

I got confirmation from Playrix CS today that the Bonus amounts for both Coins and XP are indeed now included in the amount offered at the heli pad . I have added a screenshot of their reply below:

IMG_20191011_223003.jpg

ETA Despite my cynicism earlier I have to say it is a very helpful reply IMO
    Last edited by Downton; 10-11-2019 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Lol DD! I just saw your post above :D

ETA Despite my cynicism earlier I have to say it is a very helpful reply IMO
    Yes. And I find all the more they should have included such a description in the update announcement.
    Would have saved us a lot of confusion and posts here.
    But it's sooo important to have all update descriptions in short enumeration listings, sure!

Thank you, Downton!
    (re your edit-line: is everything OK with your "check for new posts"? *g* but main thing is you didn't have to wait so long)

Completely agree DD. Including this info in the update would have saved an awful lot of posts just here on the forum. One assumes this has been the same case on FB also. It is a big change, and it is difficult to understand that Playrix did not recognise it as such.

Lol, I would like to blame the mechanics of checking for new posts being at fault, but think really it is me

Left Beta Test - Lost Township Access!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

The members of this forum are players just like yourself, so i'm afraid the devs, or at least the people in charge of the beta test, will not see your post here.

However, you should be able to get out of the beta version of the game, and return to the regular app whenever you want. Are there no instructions on how to do this (in the FlightTest app)?
    - I completed my last Beta survey then clicked to end my Beta Test Session (bottom of TestFlight screen), since I was done - now I have lost access to the regular version of Township! Please help! It just opens with an error message saying that the version is old & all my things are gone ?! Clicking “OK” opens the starter version with Ernie tutorials, Clicking “Download” does not provide a newer version, it just opens the Beta test page which says testing is closed (see pics). How can this be fixed?? (Sadly, rebooting & reloading device/software have Not worked)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Wishes,

-- Kayla T.

Leader, Gold Cup
    Co-Op

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Thunders View Post
    - I completed my last Beta survey then clicked to end my Beta Test Session (bottom of TestFlight screen), since I was done - now I have lost access to the regular version of Township! Please help! It just opens with an error message saying that the version is old & all my things are gone ?! Clicking “OK” opens the starter version with Ernie tutorials, Clicking “Download” does not provide a newer version, it just opens the Beta test page which says testing is closed (see pics). How can this be fixed?? (Sadly, rebooting & reloading device/software have Not worked)
    You shouldn't have done it. Testers are meant to play on beta version until the official update it released. Try going back to TestFlight and downloading beta once again and use it. If this option isn't available, then unfortunately you won't be able to access your town and play until the update comes out