Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beta test issue

Beta test issue

I volunteered to beta test (iOS using test flight) as I like the game but I am not happy with customer service response to an issue I have reported

- The helicopter orders are not paying the bonus
    - Most of my orders get 50% extra cash and 20% township points.
    - I have sent about 30 orders at I guess 800 cash per order
    So
    - Testing Beta has cost me around 12,000 cash
    - I don’t want to do new any orders and loose more so my progress is stalled.

So far I have had no response to comments sent from the game is and one generic email in response to comments sent via test flight. This is poor.

1. I feel that you should look to restore me the lost cash and points
    2. Let me know when beta ends and the error will get corrected

Beta testing should be fun and our opportunity to help you. It should not be at a cost to the testers.
    I hope you will reply to this post

Hi,

The members of this forum are players just like yourself, so i'm afraid the devs, or at least the people in charge of the beta test, will not see your post here.

However, you should be able to get out of the beta version of the game, and return to the regular app whenever you want. Are there no instructions on how to do this (in the FlightTest app)?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

First, you can already get off beta by updating your game. However, the update won't appear in the update section of AppStore. You need to type Township in the search field, click on the game and upload the game from there.

And second, i don't think you lost anything. Not in this current update, but in the previous update the bonus points were added to the orders heli map, and the amounts you see there now already include your XP and coin bonus. When a player filled an order and the points and coins flew to respective bars, we could still see two numbers - base and bonus. If you added them together, they would make the number you had for that order on the heli map. Now we just don't see that division anymore and simply get the full amount in a lump sum. I was beta testing too and I didn't feel like I am missing anything. I hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    .....i don't think you lost anything. Not in this current update, but in the previous update the bonus points were added to the orders heli map, and the amounts you see there now already include your XP and coin bonus......

On my heli orders the amount of XP I get including the bonus is shown now rather than a separate addition after fulfilling the order. However the bonus coins are not ​included in the offered amount shown on orders (for me at least). This is still paid seperately. I have tested this numerous times.
    Last edited by Downton; 10-03-2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Added quote

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    [/COLOR]

However the bonus coins are not ​included in the offered amount shown on orders (for me at least). This is still paid seperately. I have tested this numerous times.
    Have you updated your game? I sent a few orders just now to check, and I didn't get the bonus coins paid separately. There is just one number flying to the upper right corner

Have you updated your game? I sent a few orders just now to check, and I didn't get the bonus coins paid separately. There is just one number flying to the upper right corner
    No, but you mentioned not this update but the previous update .

Oh yes, I see what you mean, checked on my Android town. Yes, you are right, thanks for pointing it out. I barely pay attention to coins, XP is more important to me lol

Oh yes, I see what you mean, checked on my Android town. Yes, you are right, thanks for pointing it out. I barely pay attention to coins, XP is more important to me lol
    You're welcome Marisa. Thanks for the heads up it will all be included in the new update

If the upgraded case coins are not shown separately, I‘ll have to adapt my heli strategy, I think. I don‘t do orders below 500 coins, or less than 100 coins per product (seven goods must give at least 700 coins). But this is without the bonus. Most of my factories are upgraded to different levels, it will be very difficult to assess, whether an order is worth it, if I have to do the math for every product separately

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    If the upgraded case coins are not shown separately, I‘ll have to adapt my heli strategy, I think. I don‘t do orders below 500 coins, or less than 100 coins per product (seven goods must give at least 700 coins). But this is without the bonus. Most of my factories are upgraded to different levels, it will be very difficult to assess, whether an order is worth it, if I have to do the math for every product separately
    I agree Z, I have got used to the bonus being paid seperately. It will be a bit of a headache working out new acceptable amounts for the heli orders.