Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beta test issue

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Marisa31 View Post
    You shouldn't have done it. Testers are meant to play on beta version until the official update it released. Try going back to TestFlight and downloading beta once again and use it. If this option isn't available, then unfortunately you won't be able to access your town and play until the update comes out
    Thanks Marisa! Super helpful to know - this should be a CLEAR notification for all users before joining or exiting Beta Testing.

What do you suggest for those like me sent to Beta Test an update already released? See photos for the Beta Test I had just started few days ago - had the Halloween event, XP, 3 Expansions, etc. No different than the update I already was playing so I nicely completed my survey & exited. No access was the thank you I have received since then. What do you suggest? I cannot see my Co-op (horrible as a Leader to be gone in middle of the final Regatta of the season), I cannot see my Friends, None of my items/progress show up - even after doing the tutorial of this “earlier” version & FB connecting.

Photos show the error I get trying to re-enter Beta & access TestFlight, & the errors I get re-installing/re-booting my system & the app which all lead back to the “earlier” basic version with all of my info lost.

Platform: iOS
    Level: 109
    Co-op ID: GY6RPR
    Co-op Position: Leader
    Friend Code: 48E3U3

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla Thunders View Post
    Thanks Marisa! Super helpful to know - this should be a CLEAR notification for all users before joining or exiting Beta Testing.

What do you suggest for those like me sent to Beta Test an update already released? See photos for the Beta Test I had just started few days ago - had the Halloween event, XP, 3 Expansions, etc. No different than the update I already was playing so I nicely completed my survey & exited. No access was the thank you I have received since then. What do you suggest? I cannot see my Co-op (horrible as a Leader to be gone in middle of the final Regatta of the season), I cannot see my Friends, None of my items/progress show up - even after doing the tutorial of this “earlier” version & FB connecting.

Photos show the error I get trying to re-enter Beta & access TestFlight, & the errors I get re-installing/re-booting my system & the app which all lead back to the “earlier” basic version with all of my info lost.

Platform: iOS
    Level: 109
    Co-op ID: GY6RPR
    Co-op Position: Leader
    Friend Code: 48E3U3
    I totally understand your frustration, however, I can't do anything about it. I am just a player like you.

The update was released today. Please update your game and you should be able to get access to your town again. Good luck!