Thread: Wrong game loads

Wrong game loads

Hi,
    Hopefully someone can help with my issue -:

Wife installed Township on her iPad Pro , latest IOS & latest Township from App Store , using her game centre ID. I thought it looked good so I installed it on my iPad Pro , which also has latest IOS & latest Township from App Store, using my game centre ID ( wife’s & my game centre ID is different ). When I load Township on my iPad Pro it loads her game as it does on her IPad also. I have deleted app & reinstalled but still loads wife’s game on my iPad .
    I have contacted support both in game help & on the website , however other than automated responses that I have answered , have received no fix for the problem. Have waited over a week now for a fix with no contact from support.
    How can I fix this problem so I to can play Township ?

D33jkay

Quote Originally Posted by D33jkay View Post
    Hi,
    Hopefully someone can help with my issue -:
    hi D33jkay,

we can try but also mainly players here, and what you did/described sounds right (to me), too, so, unless someone has another idea re the IDs or their connection, I'd suggest the following:

1) If you replied to the automated reply ingame with "no, still need help", reply there again (reply! nothing new), and ask kindly for an answer. Maybe they need a contact from your wife's device also..?
    - anyway, I bet they are or had been drowning in the Mac problems. - No follow-up on the webpage contact at the moment, as one is enough and they don't recommend that one anyway.

2) Also now, you get your ticket ID from that (ingame) conversation, and send it by PM to one of our Mods, asking them (kindly, I just love that expression - Playrix uses it all the time ) for help, pls. They might send it to our forum Admin, Anna Petrova, so she could check with her colleagues where your ticket is stuck. (or they have another idea what you can do, "technically")
    The ID is in the conversation behind the "i" for information top right (for IOS ticket).
    To PM dreadnought or Nevada, click on their name

dreadnought

Nevada

or under menu "Quick Links" above, there "View Site Leaders". Tell them the title of this thread for info, so they can find your description.

Hope that will bring you on your way to this game Let us know, pls.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-02-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Hi _DD_,
    Thanks for reply , I have sent a message to dreadnought explaining problem with 2 x in game ticket ID’s & 2 x Website support ticket ID’s , & a link to this thread, really hoping dreadnought can help out with my situation.

Thanks a lot for your help , will post outcome to this thread .

D33jkay

Hi, do you have separate app store accounts as you need different ids there too? eg with family accounts, each member should have their own separate id.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

very welcome, D33jkay that's a lot of ID's, lol

and ha! Pink has another one, at least to ask for - there just must be something "in common" in the background here. so, that one maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Hi, do you have separate app store accounts as you need different ids there too? eg with family accounts, each member should have their own separate id.
    Hi Pink,
    No, it is same Apple ID, however we have many games & never had a problem of starting each our own game, this also includes daughter on our Apple ID also, I do have other Apple ID’s if needed , but never had to in the past. Mainly keep it easy with one ID for paid apps & sharing them on same account.

Thanks,
    D33jkay

Quote Originally Posted by D33jkay View Post
    No, it is same Apple ID, however we have many games & never had a problem of starting each our own game, ...
    I do have other Apple ID’s if needed , but never had to in the past. ...
    I have no idea how complicated it is to retry the installation with a different Apple ID, but would think again about trying it (f.e. while waiting anyway...) - if Pink says you need a different one than the rest of the family, chances are high that's the case.
    Sometimes is the first time for most things, right?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I have no idea how complicated it is to retry the installation with a different Apple ID, but would think again about trying it (f.e. while waiting anyway...) - if Pink says you need a different one than the rest of the family, chances are high that's the case.
    Sometimes is the first time for most things, right?
    Well I am not sure if someone here did something or they finally got around to my tickets, but I tried playing again today & it came up with the “CONFIRM” box to restart new game from start, I was a little worried that it would also restart the game on wife’s iPad , but all good , her game is continuing & mine has reset playing from the start, exactly what I was after.... now time to start building up my town
    Just confirming that we are on same Apple ID with separate games.
    Would like to thank everyone for their help , have a good one

Cheers,
    D33jkay

Apologies, I didn’t see the PM from dreadnought, before posting above message. Dreadnought forwarded my problem on & this obviously is why it got handled so quickly, all I can say is “Bloody Legend”

Thanks all for help, much appreciated

D33jkay

Happy to hear that it works now, D33jkay! you're welcome, and thanks for telling us, and thanks, dread and Anna (I think)

wishing you much fun,
    D33jkay - suggestion is now to check out also the tipps in the "New to Township" section here and! not to level up ingame too fast!

Happy towning!