Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In memoriam: Kim aka Sweetness

So sorry to hear, such a sweet kind soul has passed, her heart always came through in all her posts💕 may she be celebrated in Heaven and her loved ones covered in prayer

My heartfelt condolences for her family at this time.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Very sorry to read of the passing of Kim aka Sweetness . . . A truly fitting name that perfectly described her. My condolences to her loved ones.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

So sorry to hear such sad news, my thoughts are with all her family and friends at this time.

This breaks my heart. Kim was a very dear friend; she saw the good and fun in everyone she met and everything she did. She loved her fountains, lol, and in loving memory of her I will put mine out in my town's square.
    She and I were founding members of the bonker's and sucker's spending clubs and I sure do miss those crazy days here on the forum. If ever you felt down, all you had to do was come here and read her posts. She believed every day was a precious gift and she shared that gift with all of us.
    My deepest sympathies to her real life family and friends. But boy, I bet she was the life of the party and now she is at the greatest party of all (and I am sure she is demanding more fountains!)
    Damn girl, miss you already....
    Fly high, sweetie, fly high
    Love you, Score
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Dear forumers,

She was one of the most kind and friendly persons I have ever met online. Greeted every newcomer here and made them feel welcome. Posted in excitement about the development of her town, and how she was 'helpless' against having to buy every fountain - several times.

I am so, so sad.
    So sad to see this...she was truly a golden soul.
    I can only reiterate what DD has said, and everyone else's memories of her.
    My Thoughts and Prayers will be with her family and everyone that held her close in their hearts.
    Xxx

Aww so sorry to hear such sad news. She was a very bright spark, bless her My thoughts are with her family.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I’m sorry to hear it. She was very special. All of you who knew her were very lucky.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Rest in peace Kim, my English is not good enough to find the right words. I always liked your posts, they were so friendly, encouraging and heart warming. My thoughts are with your family!
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    ios

I wish words were enough to express the feelings held by those that will miss her. Though I was only lucky enough to interact with her on a few occasions she was very kind and welcoming truly a bright soul that maybe lost to us now but never forgotten. My deepest condolences to her loved ones and I will send all the positive energy I have their way as I’m sure Kim would have wanted.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.