Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In memoriam: Kim aka Sweetness

In memoriam: Kim aka Sweetness

Dear forumers,

I had emailed Kim aka Sweetness123 a few weeks ago, when I noticed her town (on my friends list) had a different name and Coop, asking her what is happening.

When seeing Downton's post

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    This made me think how I really enjoyed meeting Kim (Sweetness), and haven't seen her for a while now either .
    I emailed again to ask how she is, and this time I got a reply from her husband who told me that Kim passed away on August 6, 2019.
    If it is in your belief, he and her mother would appreciate it, if you kept them in your thoughts and prayers, as the loss was so sudden and is still so hard.

< the picture with her and her mother from her profile here

She was one of the most kind and friendly persons I have ever met online. Greeted every newcomer here and made them feel welcome. Posted in excitement about the development of her town, and how she was 'helpless' against having to buy every fountain - several times.

I am so, so sad.

Oh no! I didnt know her but she sounds like a great person. Thoughts and prayers for her family and friends.
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Thank you for posting this thread DD. I was lucky enough to meet Kim on the forum earlier this year. I had read many of her posts prior and felt as if I knew her already. She was so kind and made me feel like a friend immediately .

This is incredibly sad news, and I will certainly keep Kim's husband, mother, family, friends and all those who loved and cared for her in my prayers. A tragic loss for anyone fortunate enough to meet her .

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    .....She was one of the most kind and friendly persons I have ever met online. Greeted every newcomer here and made them feel welcome. Posted in excitement about the development of her town, and how she was 'helpless' against having to buy every fountain - several times.....

Wonderfully put. I am smiling remembering the posts regarding Kim's love of fountains
    . I can only echo what you have said, she was incredibly kind and welcoming to everyone . Thank you for adding the profile picture, so nice to see her.

Wow, this is just so sad

Kim...

She was a fantastic forummer, a generous heart, and the kindest soul.

Such sad news, and my thoughts indeed go out to all affected.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

Just popping my head out of retirement to say I was so sorry to hear about Kim's passing. She was a genuinely lovely woman and despite her being unwell for a long time, her spirits rarely seemed to flag. I'll remember her for having an encouraging word for everybody she came across and for having a mischievous (but never unkind) sense of humour in private, too

My heartfelt condolences to her nearest and dearest.

I can only reiterate what all of you said already - she truly was a genuine kind and sweet person, she really lived up to her name. I'm lucky to have interacted with her over the past few years, and she will be missed!

My condolences to everyone who knew her!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Dear Sweetness / Kim,
    Thank you for letting me get to know you, even if only for a short time.

I read the message of your passing away earlier today, but was too overwhelmed to write something.
    My sincere condolences for your loved ones and everyone that you leave behind.

You will really be missed...

R.I.P Sweetness, you will be missed (((Kim)))
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 162

This is such sad news....Kim was always such a positive voice on the forum. My sympathy to her family and friends...
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt Banana View Post
    It seemed appropriate to do these two together, and I hope neither feels slighted in so doing. The fact that both have obtained simultaneously the stature of Gold Member seems to suggest this approach as well.

So, let’s congratulate Bessville and Sweetness123 on being recognized as contributing members to the Township Forum community and I will do this as well by this thread. Before I do that, if someone else is now a Gold Member, I just didn’t know that at the time of this writing.

Bessville brings common sense in all of her posts and is intimately involved in the life of the Forum. It seems she hit the deck running and brings a great sense of humor and candor in her posts. She is a force on the light side, and the Forum is a better place from the positive energy she injects in her writings.

Sweetness123 is one of those who will share just what this game and Forum has personally meant to her. She seems to be an encourager and affirmer of anyone in need of that. If you are new, there is a good chance your first contact will be with Sweetness123. So, you could say she has carved out a unique niche and role and she does this well. She makes the Forum a warmer place.

I am glad they are with us and if they are not Township Forum Rock Stars, then I will have to do a flaming cartwheel while playing the national anthem with natural body functions.

Found it.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”