Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Since i saw them, i can only think how cool these would actually be if they'd replace the giant animals with something more fitting...
    Yes. The TS artists are way too enamored of the giant cow and have ruined many a decoration for me with cartoon animals. I think they have lost the balance between cartoony/jokey and realistic/attractive decorations. I didn't want any of the cartoon spinner decor nor do I want anything this season of the Yacht Club decor. The maze could have been a nice one.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-01-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Ok...now I like it...lol...

I have everything but the Minotaur and 'Pigthagoras'.
    Pigthagoras ! Love the name. But shouldn't it be holding a right triangle instead? Acorns are a more philosophical item, you know, life in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    ...I will probably get the pigthagoras eventually but i didn’t really have any inspiration for what to do with it.
    Maggie, if it helps for ideas: I've added a screenshot in my post above, #3
    The animation is short, but cute.

Love the expression "Pigthagoras", Twilight! lol - was that something official somewhere or your idea? Thx for bringing it up in any case!
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-02-2019 at 10:13 AM. Reason: another link... ;)

This may be really petty, but am disgruntled that the chariot has a grass base, it would be so much better with sand or earth.

Screenshot_20191002-234307.jpg

ETA pic of Ben Hur(t)
    Last edited by JayS; 10-02-2019 at 09:51 PM.

I already had some of the decs from last time. I keep the Chariots out all of the time as I really like them. The Amphitheatre and Trojan horse I got out of storage. For now I have bought the Pig . Not sure if I will get the Minotaur. I like it but space is a real issue now .

IMG_20191003_043257.jpg. IMG_20191003_043240.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I already had some of the decs from last time. I keep the Chariots out all of the time as I really like them. The Amphitheatre and Trojan horse I got out of storage. ...

That's one busy place you have there in pic 1! (lots to see, thumbs up!)
    I like the "new trees" you created around the new deco.
    I hope the horses won't start too fast in the 2nd pic... will one land in water?

btw, there are sitting animals between/next to your houses. You'd better go and see whether they got lost?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Pigthagoras ! Love the name. But shouldn't it be holding a right triangle instead? Acorns are a more philosophical item, you know, life in a nutshell
    Lol...when I saw that statue...I immediately went on a search for all the great philosophers of our time and Pythagoras was among them. (he fit the bill)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Maggie, if it helps for ideas: I've added a screenshot in my post above, #3
    The animation is short, but cute.

Love the expression "Pigthagoras", Twilight! lol - was that something official somewhere or your idea? Thx for bringing it up in any case!
    I like how you paired it _DD_....might have to establish my art district again and add it to the collection.

Hee-hee...I'm sure there have been puns out there...but that would be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    This may be really petty, but am disgruntled that the chariot has a grass base, it would be so much better with sand or earth.
    ETA pic of Ben Hur(t)
    Lol...like the Ben Hur(t). idk...(imho) I kinda like the cobble/grass base better reminds me of a road, but I could see it with the sand base.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I already had some of the decs from last time. I keep the Chariots out all of the time as I really like them. The Amphitheatre and Trojan horse I got out of storage. For now I have bought the Pig . Not sure if I will get the Minotaur. I like it but space is a real issue now . ...
    I like where you put the statue and the bridges in front of the chariots is a nice touch. I too am unsure if I'll get the Minotaur...but looking at all these pics...I am inspired!
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 10-03-2019 at 01:51 PM.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    ......I like where you put the statue and the bridges in front of the chariots is a nice touch. I too am unsure if I'll get the Minotaur...but looking at all these pics...I am inspired!
    Thanks Twilight . JayS has been kind enough to share the idea of putting the Minotaur with Halloween decs (holding that axe...well lol ). I really like it, thank you JayS!

IMG_20191005_014058.jpg
    Last edited by Downton; 10-05-2019 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Updated photo

I want space to put the décor. I have a small area near my sign where I can put 4 seasonal décor. I used to be able to keep 6 or 8 but needed more room for my town. Most of my décor is in storage so I don't buy much new.

That's one busy place you have there in pic 1! (lots to see, thumbs up!)
    I like the "new trees" you created around the new deco.
    I hope the horses won't start too fast in the 2nd pic... will one land in water? ....

Thank you
    . Lol, yes. The horse will land right in the water! You will not be surprised to hear, I had choice of putting a bit of land there for it, or a tree..... I chose a tree

.....btw, there are sitting animals between/next to your houses. You'd better go and see whether they got lost?

As Mayor of Downton I put a report out in town that a few animals may have got loose. It appears some residents are trying (very badly) to hide them! Really, I keep telling them if you want a pet, get one that fits IN your house!
    Last edited by Downton; 10-04-2019 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Sorry, I missed your post earlier DD :)