Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Ancient Legends Regatta Season Decor

Hi Everyone!

The new season kicked off today, with new decor available:

What do you think?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Undecided.
    Like the amphitheatre.
    Would have preferred the Minotaur to look more like Knossos than Hampton Court.
    Can't remember what the other one I've bought so far is called, which says a lot

The pig statue is animated, btw, the Minotaur not.
    Have put the working sculptor to the scene with the 3 paintings (where all the artists are ).

Screenshot_20191002-070750.jpg < tap/click to view bigger

Not sure where to put the Minotaurus, if I buy it.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-02-2019 at 10:01 AM. Reason: added screenshot

I‘m in steel league at the moment, and quite happy, because I want only the amphitheater ... well, and perhaps the Troyan horse.

Since i saw them, i can only think how cool these would actually be if they'd replace the giant animals with something more fitting...
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

At first sight I thought the Pig statue was like Lady Justice, to place it in court.
    A second look showed me that that was not the case.
    At the Court of Justice not the right place to do justice.

Fortunately, there is still time to decide whether it fits in with the Centraal Museum among art expressions.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

I only wanted the minotaur...it makes easier to be choosy since i’m out of space lol. I will probably need to buy more by the end of the season to make room for tokens.
    08A5D80F-C8CA-43EF-B773-A04573E7AA8A.jpg
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    I only wanted the minotaur...it makes easier to be choosy since i’m out of space lol. I will probably need to buy more by the end of the season to make room for tokens.
    08A5D80F-C8CA-43EF-B773-A04573E7AA8A.jpg
    Ok...now I like it...lol...

I have everything but the Minotaur and 'Pigthagoras'.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank you! I will probably get the pigthagoras eventually but i didn’t really have any inspiration for what to do with it.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Since i saw them, i can only think how cool these would actually be if they'd replace the giant animals with something more fitting...
    Exactly ... but as the things are, what they are, I will do without them ...