Thread: Regatta status?

Regatta status?

I am thinking about joining a new Co-Op because many of the 30 members do not play in any of the Regatta's. I think that maybe only 6 of us play at any given Regatta contest. I am interested in another very active Co-Op but there was instructions that said "Must play Regatta 135/16/2" do anyone know what this means?
    If we are classified as Humans, then why are we so Inhumane?!

135= points each task
    16= number of tasks
    And I don't know about 2. Finish in 2 days? Race at least 2 weeks out of 4? Sorry, can't help with that part.

That coop plays in gold league. They require all racers to do the basic 15 tasks plus spend 10 tcash to buy the 16th task. The gold leagues are so competitive now that this is how a lot of them play. To be honest, it isn't actually much fun.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 09-30-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    And I don't know about 2. Finish in 2 days? ...
    I'd guess that, too, as it is another "new normal".

Quote Originally Posted by CherryPearl23 View Post
    I am thinking about joining a new Co-Op because many of the 30 members do not play in any of the Regatta's. I think that maybe only 6 of us play at any given Regatta contest. I am interested in another very active Co-Op but there was instructions that said "Must play Regatta 135/16/2" do anyone know what this means?
    Time to start shopping for a new co-op. Check the ads on the forum for a good fit. Or just search in the co-op building for group at your level. And try to give 2 weeks to get to know them🙂

Yes...that should be 135 point tasks/16 tasks total/2 days completion time frame.

Yikes! I like to finish by Thursday personally but...some days I am lucky to finish by Sunday!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Could be to help 2 times. But that seems a little too little.

Thank you all for the help. Maybe I will continue to look at other groups whose requirements aren't so formidable. I am able to complete 8-10 tasks per Regatta but the issue I have is out of the 30 members, so few of us are playing.
    If we are classified as Humans, then why are we so Inhumane?!

Is your co-op leader or co-leader playing?

They have the ability to set the inactive players to a nonracing status. When the software groups coops into races, it looks at number of racers. That means a 30 member coop with 4 racers is in the same competition as a 4 person coop with everybody racing.

It doesn't solve the problem of a lot of inactive players, but it does at least give your coop a fairer chance for those who do race. You wouldn't be oenslized for all the extra nonracing members.