Thread: Island Question for you'all😁

Island Question for you'all😁

If I have all my islands at 50% and all of the goodies (shrimp, coconuts, plums, olives, etc) at 10%, would i need to send an ingot to get 3 of each of these acutraments and if so why should I continue to smelt the lumps of ore cause there are a lot of them and they are taking a lot of room in my poor little barn. I could be saving for something else
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-29-2019 at 10:14 PM. Reason: removed -at- symbols

Yes, you would still have to send ingots to the islands, but the type of ingot will change. Instead of a platinum ingot, you'll be able to send gold, instead of gold, you can send silver, and so on.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Thanks for the info. I would think that as many ingot s you have to save for each level when you finally get them all done they would reward you with 3 of each of the fruit. I thought I had read that somewhere. I don't see a need to continue getting a ton more ingots. I will just send a platinum bar and get it over with. Does anyone have the total number for the islands? If so do you see any advantage? Thanks again

Ingots do take up barn space, but the ore that comes from the mine is not stored there. It is stored in the mine until we use it.