Thread: Inviting new members

Inviting new members

Hello again all, can anyone tell me if I can invite a new player to my co-op who is playing on a mobile/cell phone, thank you in advance.

Hello Woodyville

This post might help to answer your question:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...tibility-etc-)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thank you Twilight, hence the reason I can't ask them via their invitation code.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    Thank you Twilight, hence the reason I can't ask them via their invitation code.
    You're welcome, glad it helped.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

How are you going about inviting a new player to your co op? I don’t see a way to send out a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy Larsen View Post
    How are you going about inviting a new player to your co op? I don’t see a way to send out a message.
    When you visit a town of someone who is on your friend list, in the bottom left corner you'll see a button with your co-op badge on it. If you click it, a window will pop up with an invite message, which you can change to say whatever you want, or leave the default message, then send the invitation.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES