Thread: Roads/pathways side-by-side

Roads/pathways side-by-side

I searched a while and didn't find my suggestion anywhere so here it goes. I'd like to be able to place two roads/pathways side by side without them connecting to each other. Now when I try to run two roads side by side they automatically connect and make a square, if possible can you change that so I can choose when to connect them or leave them side by side. Thank you for listening!

I'd like to be able to do that too, make a small dual carriageway/motorway/freeway/autobahn (depending where in the world you are) can't think of any more. lol

I wish that as well! Hopefully a HUGE AMOUNT OF players will agree enough for Playrix to set that up.....

Quote Originally Posted by S.A.C.67 View Post
    I searched a while and didn't find my suggestion anywhere so here it goes. I'd like to be able to place two roads/pathways side by side without them connecting to each other. Now when I try to run two roads side by side they automatically connect and make a square, if possible can you change that so I can choose when to connect them or leave them side by side. Thank you for listening!
    I like this idea

Quote Originally Posted by BKNBLK13 View Post
    I wish that as well! Hopefully a HUGE AMOUNT OF players will agree enough for Playrix to set that up.....
    Ok...sorry...had to chuckle on this...You have you seen the "Frequently Suggested Items" forum post...right?
    (I say that in a lighthearted tone...)
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton