Thread: 238

So now level 238 keeps changing from collecting apples to blowing up bombs has any one got any idea has to why

Quote Originally Posted by Tisdaz1 View Post
    So now level 238 keeps changing from collecting apples to blowing up bombs has any one got any idea has to why
    Hi there Tisdaz1. I am not quite at that level yet. How many times has it changed? Sometimes the levels are improved bor changed after player feedback.

Hi it's changed 4 or 5 times now also whilst playing this level game runs slow and doesn't allow me to detonate certain bombs

Hi it's changed 4 or 5 times now also whilst playing this level game runs slow and doesn't allow me to detonate certain bombs
    Thank you for your reply. Are you playing the Facebook version or mobile version of the game. If you can report this via your game settings (mobile version only) this would be the best way to seek support.

Hi I play on iPad but connect through Facebook

Hi I play on iPad but connect through Facebook
    If you are unable to connect the game to Facebook, can you still access the Help and Feedback menu via your game settings cog to report your problem with the level?

Hi I have reported problem by what you suggested thanks for your help. What happens now how does it work once reported

Hi I have reported problem by what you suggested thanks for your help. What happens now how does it work once reported
    Hi there. You will need to check for a reply in the same chat box that you used to report the problem. Hopefully you will hear back very soon