Thread: Keeping the Game a Game

AlwaysKimmie

Keeping the Game a Game

Ok all I understand that not everyone agrees with everything. But one thing we can agree on is people play the game to escape reality!

Now if we keep wanting real life stuff in game how are we escaping it?
    Now why push what you want if no one else agrees? Now you have a right to express what you want EVERYONE CAN, but don't be shocked if people don't agree or express how they feel, remember it goes both ways.

Let's just keep game what it is a game if we make it to much like real life what fun would it be?

Thank you for letting me Express how I feel.

With the exception of a few decorations, everything in the game is based on real life. But a sanitized version of it. For example we don't have undertakers or a cemetery.
    We all have a right to post what we would like to see added to the game.
    Arguments for and against should be game-based, and certainly not a list of real life alternative 'facts'.
    Recently, you have been bringing your RL.opinions to the forum more often than any other user. I find that off-putting. We should all make an effort to keep the forum friendly and welcoming.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    With the exception of a few decorations, everything in the game is based on real life. But a sanitized version of it. For example we don't have undertakers or a cemetery.
    We all have a right to post what we would like to see added to the game.
    Arguments for and against should be game-based, and certainly not a list of real life alternative 'facts'.
    Recently, you have been bringing your RL.opinions to the forum more often than any other user. I find that off-putting. We should all make an effort to keep the forum friendly and welcoming.
    That's fine because I seen post were ppl said even if you don't like it so that goes to show, it is ok for ppl who think the same but not for ppl who don't?
    I understand that ppl have a right to want what they want but for real
    Making a " game town" that is NOT REAL total environmentally friendly?
    For what? It is NOT REAL! Just to push there agenda, or now sane sex marriage? For a game that is NOT REAL? But as that poster said whether you like it or not?

Again ok for "other" ppl to say what they want, and other just put up with it,
    And if you go against it you are wrong?

Sorry I don't sugar coat nada, I don't worry about how there feeling's are hurt when they wanna push there beliefs on a game that's not real!

AlwaysKimmie
    Second ONLY 2. And EVERYDAY we hear about it all I am saying lead it at the door not in a game! When ppl push there beliefs on other's be ready for ppl to finally push back.

Keeping it light -
    "or now sane sex marriage?"
    Have heard of insane sex but not commenting further as am sure a more graphic description would break forum rules.

On a serious note
    " When ppl push there beliefs on other's be ready for ppl to finally push back" - exactly my point, please stop pushing your political agenda and keep the forum friendly, inclusive and welcoming.

Keeping it light -
    Have heard of insane sex but not commenting further as am sure a more graphic description would break forum rules.
    😂 😂 😂 🤣
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

AlwaysKimmie
    Keeping it light -

On a serious note
    " When ppl push there beliefs on other's be ready for ppl to finally push back" - exactly my point, please stop pushing your political agenda and keep the forum friendly, inclusive and welcoming.
    We're am I doing it? I am not the one who want climate change stuff in here!
    Not the one who said same sex marriage don't care if no one likes it post!
    They started it not me. But it is ok I seem to be the only one willing to speak up about it and that's fine.
    [-]

That's ok attack how I feel defend others that fine with me. I already did a. Self deleting of my account and telling them why , they will the post .
    [-]
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-28-2019 at 05:59 PM. Reason: rules

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    We're am I doing it? I am not the one who want climate change stuff in here!
    Not the one who said same sex marriage don't care if no one likes it post!
    They started it not me. But it is ok I seem to be the only one willing to speak up about it and that's fine.
    [-]

That's ok attack how I feel defend others that fine with me. I already did a. Self deleting of my account and telling them why , they will the post .
    [-]
    Kimmie I really hope you haven't confirmed closing your forum account. Look, no one started anything. The suggestions made by a lot of players isn't intended to push or force things on other players. People generally will submit ideas that include things important to them personally. If you don't like an idea there is plenty of ways to say so respectfully. It doesn't have to end up being confrontational. Nor does it need to end up in a detailed debate wrestling for a right and a wrong. Let's face it at the time of a discussion we all mostly think our viewpoint is the correct one .

Wow, deleting your forum account happens quickly now. If you are reading kimmie, sorry to see you left .