Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talking pop-ups

Talking pop-ups

How about same sex marriage pop-ups at the church rather than the usual '' I now pronounce you Husband and Wife'' ?
    Be a bit more modern, even if you don't agree with it.

And a tattoo shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    And a tattoo shop.
    I'd like that!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Personally, I'd prefer no popups...of any kind (messages, orders, etc...) anywhere in the game. My daughter would like to visit the tattoo parlor though...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer no popups...of any kind (messages, orders, etc...) anywhere in the game. My daughter would like to visit the tattoo parlor though...
    I agree with tattoo shop the other let's keep the game game and keep real life out of it

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    ... let's keep the game game and keep real life out of it
    lol - considering the many players who come here and talk about how they want to make their towns as realistic as possible, that won't work either.

===

BTW I think I'd prefer no popup at all of that kind / in that context either.

And no tattoo shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    How about same sex marriage pop-ups at the church rather than the usual '' I now pronounce you Husband and Wife'' ?
    Be a bit more modern, even if you don't agree with it.

And a tattoo shop.
    Hi Woody,
    You have some nice ideas!
    I noticed the popup that sometimes appears for seconds inviting me the still missing Jewelry store. Although I can't remember any other popups recently I guess there are still other Talking pop up's that give little reward after clicking on them.
    IIs that the base of your idea?

t is a pity that the love between two people, regardless of their gender, is not accepted everywhere in the same way as it should be(without starting a political discussion about that subject)
    On this Forum there is enough room for different / opponent opinions so please don't let any else's opinions keep you from sharing more ideas.
    There are diverse ways to play this game, decorating the Town realistic or more fantasy like or even as less as possible.
    And 'new' eyes bring 'new' looks!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-30-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Change what you can't accept, accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 120/Android

I for one strongly believe that everyone can have their own opinions and im not trying to stop anyone for posting about their opinions but i dont agree that we should have a tattoo shop or those kinds of pop ups. Because even though whatever you do people will be angry but i believe that a whole lot more people will get mad and quit playing the game if we get those pop ups. I know i would. ( no offense just giving my honest opinion and feelings ) and also with all the expensive buildings we already have who could afford a tattoo shop? ( again no offense just sharing my honest opinion and feelings )

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    Personally, I'd prefer no popups...of any kind (messages, orders, etc...) anywhere in the game. ...
    This is something I can agree with.

Hi Rocky, thank you for your comments, I appreciate them

Yes I do get the pop ups, which I and maybe a few other players don't mind, you don't have to click on them.
    I do if I catch them in time, even those little rewards add up towards your XP points.

Got thicker skin to let others opinions deter me from my ideas

Licorice, you complain about the cost of the buildings we are given, yet still, you are playing the game ??
    As for the pop ups, really, a little pop up comment like that would destroy yours and others game? Probably not.
    As for offending me, when?