Thread: Exchange gems

Exchange gems

I'd like to see players be able to exchange gems that they hardly use - Rubies and Amethysts for ones that they do use more of, like the Topaz and Emeralds or sell them for T cash, or at least get the jeweller to pop up more often on the helicopter feature as he seems to be the only one who wants them. Or better still, use those for buying zoo animals.
    Last edited by Woodyville; 09-28-2019 at 12:59 PM.

The zoo used to be gem oriented, but changed about a year ago (l think). As far as I can tell, the jeweler is the only one who asks for gems, but they can also be used to buy some decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMB View Post
    ...As far as I can tell, the jeweler is the only one who asks for gems, but they can also be used to buy some decorations.
    ...and boosters at the Academy, and animal cards (parts) in the zoo shop are the next things that come to mind.

I'd sooner have topaz gems than amethyst gems so I can use the lab boosters for example more often, and I have no idea what the zoo cards in the shop are, I'm guessing that that's not available on a PC ?
    My zoo is still gem orientated.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    I'd sooner have topaz gems than amethyst gems so I can use the lab boosters for example more often, and I have no idea what the zoo cards in the shop are, I'm guessing that that's not available on a PC ?
    My zoo is still gem orientated.
    ah IC - I guess you play on Windows then. That has the so-called old zoo, and IOS/Android/Kindle had the change that Jamb mentioned above - we lost the shops, and a few things changed from ingots to gems (for being bought). The announcement is here somewhere certainly, and the change for that group of OS (and Windows not) is the reason we have two zoo sections here. (Sorry, not sure about Mac here atm.)

So, I guess you'll get your wish from your last sentence at some point ("use those for buying zoo animals"), but not much more. Playrix changed it differently than what had been asked for anyway.

I seem to recall a post here about Aurelio's appearance in the shop being related to your having a certain / bigger amount of a colour (of gems). I.e. when you have many of one kind, he would appear more often. I personally don't see a pattern for when he comes.
    In any case, as an aside, which of the gems you have "too many of" and want to trade or sell, and which you need the most was always different for different players. And as far as I've seen here, that did not change.