Thread: Tree Glitch

Tree Glitch

My fiancee and I both love playing Township, but about 2days ago, we have encountered the glitch where trees grow over our town and roads and parks and houses etc. we then have to manually either "sell" it, (and receive no coins) or plow it. we have tried restarting the game, uninstalling facebook gameroom and playing in Facebook itself, but the glitch continues. it is really frustrating if you have to waste valueable time to clear your town everytime you log in. any advice or tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Oureet View Post
    My fiancee and I both love playing Township, but about 2days ago, we have encountered the glitch where trees grow over our town and roads and parks and houses etc.
    totally astonished - do you play on two devices, and it happens on both? and which device/version are you playing, please?

(just to prepare for others who can maybe help... hm, maybe a break-in from Gardenscapes? )

Quote Originally Posted by Oureet View Post
    My fiancee and I both love playing Township, but about 2days ago, we have encountered the glitch where trees grow over our town and roads and parks and houses etc. we then have to manually either "sell" it, (and receive no coins) or plow it. we have tried restarting the game, uninstalling facebook gameroom and playing in Facebook itself, but the glitch continues. it is really frustrating if you have to waste valueable time to clear your town everytime you log in. any advice or tips?
    Hi there,

Are you playing the Facebook version of the game? Unfortunately if that is the case, then Playrix no longer maintains or provides support for this version.