Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Wondering where Cobalt Banana is

  1. #11
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,317
    DD, the 'missing' link Twilight tries to share with us is a link to the FB page where the interview with Cobalt is announced.
    Wild guess: the link won't lead the non-FBers among us to a readable page.
    At the end of the FB page is a link to the interview on the Forum.
    Good old days ...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    DD, the 'missing' link Twilight tries to share with us is a link to the FB page where the interview with Cobalt is announced. ...
    ah ok. Well, that's some time ago anyway, and I see Twilight has taken it out.
    (btw, how do you know when you are not on FB -?) - I thought we would see it, as most FB links here had worked so far, at least shortly, so to speak. (it leads to a blank about page, btw)

    Good old days, yes, but at the moment I am more sad about missing Cobalt and some other veterans ...
    I want the crying cow sticker now + here.

    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-29-2019 at 10:29 PM.

  3. #13
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ah ok. Well, that's some time ago anyway, and I see Twilight has taken it out.
    (btw, how do you know when you are not on FB -?) - I thought we would see it, as most FB links here had worked so far, at least shortly, so to speak. (it leads to a blank about page, btw)

    Good old days, yes, but at the moment I am more sad about missing Cobalt and some other veterans ...
    I want the crying cow sticker now + here.
    Psst, I am on FB so that is why I my spying looks are more temporary then they allow the non-FBers to havebut don't tell any further

    Do you have a dealer that provides that kind of stickers. Like to order them too!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Psst, I am on FB so that is why I my spying looks are more temporary then they allow the non-FBers to havebut don't tell any further
    oops, I misremembered something then - don't even remember what! lol - good we have the opportunity to hear about "over there" from you then and OK, I won't tell anyone!

    Do you have a dealer that provides that kind of stickers. Like to order them too!
    Not found yet, too bad. I even searched for their announcement, hoping they had been posted there, so I could reference them, but - nope. hmpf
    There are situations where it HAS to be a crying cow!

    ​maybe we should send a petition to 2 someones who can work well with grafix....

  5. #15
    oh oh oh!

    look here! above!
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1564554

    there it is!

    LOL - thanks so much, dread!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-29-2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: you're welcome :)

  6. #16
    Gold Member Rocky_Ruud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,317
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oops, I misremembered something then - don't even remember what! lol - good we have the opportunity to hear about "over there" from you then and OK, I won't tell anyone!
    Not found yet, too bad. I even searched for their announcement, hoping they had been posted there, so I could reference them, but - nope. hmpf
    There are situations where it HAS to be a crying cow!

    ​maybe we should send a petition to 2 someones who can work well with grafix....
    Almost on my way to my drawing table...

    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oh oh oh!

    look here! above!
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1564554
    there it is!
    LOL - thanks so much, dread!
    Good to see the Forum Wish list works fine! Thank you Dread!
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 113/Android

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...... but at the moment I am more sad about missing Cobalt and some other veterans ...
    I want the crying cow sticker now + here.

    This made me think how I really enjoyed meeting Kim (Sweetness), and haven't seen her for a while now either .
    Last edited by Downton; 09-29-2019 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Crying cow is perfect :)

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    This made me think how I really enjoyed meeting Kim (Sweetness), and haven't seen her for a while now either .
    it's been months, definitely also, yes.

    ====
    ETA: This had to be continued in a different thread, here.
    Let's continue here with getting all missed friends back.
    Last edited by _DD_; 10-01-2019 at 07:43 PM.

  9. #19
    Just an update. Good news Cobalt has made an appearance since I started this thread Albeit for a very sad reason (Kim aka Sweetness )
    Last edited by Downton; 10-11-2019 at 01:09 PM.

  10. #20
    _DD_, thank you for pointing me to this as well.

    Thank you for all the kind words. It felt nice being missed.

    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    So, my season of wacked out posting came to an end. But it was a good run, lasting
    several years and we had a lot of fun together. I treasure all of you.

    A vacuum will always be filled and others are now adding color to the Forum. And they
    are doing a fine job.

    I don't see myself doing what I once did, but perhaps I can stop by more, and keep in touch
    better.

    I have put my Coop info in my signature. Be careful if you tread there for it is a trip hazard indeed.
    In that regard I am very much like our beloved Sweetness for she did not waste space either.

    I still play Township every day as there is no other game like it. And two others. Township is still
    the best and they keep reinventing themselves.

    Give my regards to Charlie and Graylady if you happen to see them. Tell them I said hi.

    Keep making your towns a legendary work of art,
    Kind Regards,
    Cobalt
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •