Thread: Test flight eats games I lost my township

Test flight eats games I lost my township

My I pad crashed
    I lost all my games I have been playing for years
    Garden scapes wrong level
    Township gone 4 years I have Ben playing this game I bought T Cash had everything built and everything open. I cried when we reloaded the game and it brought back to the start it took forever to build it
    Please help me find my game it’s under lovingston
    I’m scared to open fishdom OMG I was at lever 3300 something

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Kawalerowski View Post
    My I pad crashed
    Township gone 4 years I have Ben playing this game I bought T Cash had everything built and everything open. I cried when we reloaded the game and it brought back to the start it took forever to build it
    Hi Catherine. Sorry this has happened to you. I don't know what Test Flight is, but are you a beta tester? If so you need to contact Playrix directly. Here we are just players so we can't really help you.

Good luck. Hope you get your game back.

What is it with the game BULLYING me?

Quote Originally Posted by Catherine Kawalerowski View Post
    My I pad crashed
    Every time I go into the game, at least 10 times a day, it pops up TWICE wanting me to join via Facebook. That is a minimum of 20 times a day. NO I DO NOT WANT TO CHECK ON VIA FACEBOOK!!! This is bullying, in the hope I will give up and go OK. It is harassment and I am getting pretty pushed off.

Catherine, can you please provide us with more details. Did you install TestFlight because you got beta invite? Have you actually installed beta version through the TestFlight app? If you have, you can’t play normal version of the game until the update released. Go to your TestFlight and reinstall the game from there