Thread: Member status

Member status

It would be great to have more status levels to choose from. Something above co leader but below leader. 2nd leader or something like that.

...to achieve what? what would be their (different) tasks or responsibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...to achieve what? what would be their (different) tasks or responsibilities?
    Come on DD, you have to admit it would be a rich vein to explore in terms of names and powers for new positions.
    I propose Penultimate Poo Bah for in between co leader and leader. Special power would be ability to see who dumped only the most recent task. Maybe co op chat could appear in royal purple.
    Having started down this path...
    For in between elder and co leader, I propose Semi-exalted Excellence. Special power would be only one can exist per co op. Co op chat green.
    In between member and elder, maybe Member with Honours. Special power can dump one task per day. No special co op chat color.
    And I definitely think members have been at the bottom of the co op corporate ladder long enough.
    So I think we should pull our brains on board and think of a name for the not quite a member.

Seriously tho, the whole thing of status and powers in the co op is pretty arbitrary. Also, personally, I dislike the name "leader". I think "founder" would be more accurate, and something like "captain" more appropriate.

Township: Pixelsticks
    Captain, crew, cook, and comedian of Float My Boat

ROFLLL, Garvamatic! thank you for that explanation/suggestion; you made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Garvamatic View Post
    In between member and elder, maybe Member with Honours. Special power can dump one task per day.
    Not before we get that list of who dumped what!!

No special co op chat color.
    awww - so unfair again!!

Captain, crew, cook, and comedian of Float My Boat
    hey, we haven't talked yet about abbreviations! CCCC... not bad.
    Now you must just choose a different name for yourself. ;Þ

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Starnes Knight View Post
    It would be great to have more status levels to choose from. Something above co leader but below leader. 2nd leader or something like that.
    Hi Michelle. I am interested in why you would like to see more levels added?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    I am interested in why you would like to see more levels added?
    isn't that what I just asked above?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    isn't that what I just asked above?
    Sometimes something is so good, it has to be mentioned twice lol