Thread: Is the FB version on a PC supported by Playrix and like the iOS version?

Is the FB version on a PC supported by Playrix and like the iOS version?

I'm trying to help a newbie as she decides which platform she wants to use to play Township. She can't see well so playing on a phone is out. I've seen many different discussions about the FB version used on a Windows PC. I'm wondering the following things:

Does Playrix support the FB version downloaded on a Windows laptop?

Does the FB version allow people to be in co-ops and race in regattas?

She will not be syncing the game to anything other than FB on her laptop. Will she be able to join my co-op when her level is high enough and race in regattas?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Lisa

The Facebook version of Township is a completely different game. It is not compatible with the mobile version and Playrix stopped development and support for more then a year or so.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

hi Lisa,

maybe she could try out a tablet then? its screen is definitely bigger than a phone.
    AFAIK, one can also purchase external keyboards for them (the inbuilt thingie being quite uncomfortable for typing text, IMO), so it would be pretty similar to a laptop.

Thank you, this is exactly the information I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    Thank you, this is exactly the information I need!
    Hi Lisa,

I found this issue, as my hands found a phone too small. I bought a Kindle Fire, but any tablet whose operating system is Android 4.0.3 or would be OK.