Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    My twentieth spin (3500), I won 6 paint cans!

Yes!!! Love materials to expand the barn.
    LOL! next time you get nails and don't want/need them so much, come on over, ok?!
    Coin task and making fuel is hard together anyway, and now I'm waiting for the token task in regatta!

Last spin (3700 m) won 30 tCash!
    Pity I have to stop, but producing fuel and racing at the same time is just too much.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 137
    Platform: iOS

I won 100 tcash, lol and I got 6 nails. So since I love flying, really enjoy this new feature. Wonder if all events will now have prize wheel?
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    I won 100 tcash, lol and I got 6 nails. So since I love flying, really enjoy this new feature. Wonder if all events will now have prize wheel?
    I’m not even really participating much - only fly on free fuel from gift balloons or when my fuel is refilled through game play products showing up there. And, I just won 100 TCash too by spinning the wheel. Very cool. Already have all the decos either stored or previously sold, so the prizes of TCash are great.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

It’s great to read that some peeps have won the 100 t-cash. Although, the drop rate for that seems to be on par with those who have reported winning a zoo pack, at least as displayed in this thread... not scientific but simply based on what is available for players to see, and I think that the 100 t-cash seems to be more of an elite primo prize than the zoo pack. So why the zoo packs went from prizes in every event to practically invisible is odd.

I’ve won more useless boosters than I care to even remember in this event, and I’d rather honestly have bricks/slabs/glass that I can/will use. Or even high value factory goods.

If the drop rate of zoo packs isn’t increased (I’ve gone through 15 spins and haven’t won one but have “won” a handful of pathetic boosters) I am definitely NOT a fan of this new “prize” wheel, because aside from the rigged drops of the new decos which everyone has reported winning, and which cancel out as they aren’t really random wins we can assume, there is nothing I’ve won that is more exciting than before, and the amount of idiotic boosters I’ve been forced to now store has inversely given me a negative opinion of this wheel.

It would be nice if we could exchange boosters somehow for others we will use... I have 8 smelting boosters alone I will never use and I never win the ones I use, so accumulating a certain amount that could be exchanged would be a nice feature.

I think replacing the 5 personal goals with the prize wheel was intended to keep people playing longer. The rewards from the 3 chests weren't good enough to be very motivating and a lot of players aren't motivated by the competition aspect of the mini-games either.

Personally I still don't like not having a known reward and am pretty sure I would not have played much except that I happen to enjoy playing the aerial event game for itself. Had it been fishing or bubblegum, I'd have been out pretty much from the start.

Still, I think I like the wheel better than the 3 chests and wouldn't mind seeing it used for play after goal 5.

The real issue though is that spin after spin I am getting something of little or no value to me - decorations I don't care for, booster coupons I never use, one slab, etc. Even the prizes the devs probably saw as valued (globe decoration, cow avatar) are not appealing to everyone.

Maybe they could have the spin land on a set of maybe 5 prizes from which we could choose one. They could make sure each set included at least one item that's nearly universally wanted like a coins, tcash, jewels, or ingots; one item with barn expansion component; and three other more fun or random things. It would increase the odds of getting something at least somewhat satisfying from each spin.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-02-2019 at 07:28 PM.

I have enjoyed the prize wheel instead of the mystery chest although I would have liked more tcash opportunities. I'm at level 154 & have played for 3 1/2 years so I don't need building materials & I get plenty of barn expansion tools & mine tools through my normal play. I have all decos, but I loved getting a few boosters "that I'll never use". Gives me a reason to try them out so I don't have to use gems. They don't seem to be planning to change to the prize wheel permanently in the near future, but if it was successful test they will probably start implementing in more.

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I have enjoyed the prize wheel instead of the mystery chest although I would have liked more tcash opportunities. I'm at level 154 & have played for 3 1/2 years so I don't need building materials & I get plenty of barn expansion tools & mine tools through my normal play. I have all decos, but I loved getting a few boosters "that I'll never use". Gives me a reason to try them out so I don't have to use gems. They don't seem to be planning to change to the prize wheel permanently in the near future, but if it was successful test they will probably start implementing in more.
    What makes you think that?

I really hope it isn't a permanent change as I really, really,really detest it.
    I much prefer working towards personal goals.
    As a replacement for chests for continuing to play after 5th PG I might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    What makes you think that?

I really hope it isn't a permanent change as I really, really,really detest it.
    I much prefer working towards personal goals.
    As a replacement for chests for continuing to play after 5th PG I might like it.
    The wording in the ad for fishing event talks of personal goals. Yes I would prefer the prize wheel to chests, but they don't usually try something only to never use again. So it's more likely that they will use it again.

My prize list complete:

1st spin - Inflatable Plane *
    2nd " " - Fill crate coupon
    3rd " " - Green Gem
    4th " " - World Tour dec
    5th " " - 3 Hammers
    6th " " - Cow Avatar *
    7th " " - 3 Hammers
    8th " " - Vibrant Market Booster
    9th " " - 4 Paint
    10th " " - 20 Dynamite
    11th " " - Efficient Smelting Booster
    12th " " - 6 fill crate coupons
    13th " " - 11 silver ingots
    14th " " - 6 fill crate coupons
    15th " " - Busy Trade Booster
    16th " " - Profitable Flight Booster *
    17th " " - Large Request Booster *
    18th " " - 2nd Inflatable Plane *
    19th " " - 6 Red Paint

Looking at what I have won, I am happy. Yes there are some boosters I don't care for, a repeat decoration and no tcash. However I feel like I have got an awful lot for playing an event I enjoy

ETA A Star beside the prizes I didn't want .
    Last edited by Downton; 10-03-2019 at 01:08 AM.