Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

Let's keep posting what we win. I'd like to see if anyone wins good stuff.

My first spin, I won 1 slab.

Another Playrix dumb idea. I got a brick. Reading others who got the same.

Nice to see all hackers dominating the global leaderboard.

Quote Originally Posted by leo1200 View Post
    Nice to see all hackers dominating the global leaderboard.
    They will soon be gone, a lot have been cleared already.

Decided to give this a go and got 5000 coins and some fuel, could be worse.

I have just had my first go at spinning the wheel. I won the inflatable plane:

IMG_20190926_125547.jpg

Just had my first spin and I got 5000coins and 5 fuel cans.

I wonder does this mean an end in all future events to the assigned rewards? It means we went from getting 2 decorations per event, to 1, and now a small chance of winning a lower value decoration. I will bother less with events if this will be the case. I always completed all personal rewards just to get that last expensive decoration. Seems like we have to now buy them all, ie spend more Tcash , and Playrix is no longer giving us a guaranteed amount of tcash to play the event ( e.g. the first reward was always tcash).

It will also be hard for players who relied on events to get a stack of zoo cards, as there will be no guaranteed zoo cards anymore. Thankfully for me, I just completed all my zoo cards, but I would find it very disappointing if I had a lot still to get.

Town AimeeAve, LVL 88 , Ireland 🍀🇨🇮 # RN5SVB. Big Hi to Codylyons, thank you for all your help!

Co-op team members: 1st spin - 1x yellow gem and 5000 coins+5 fuel, 2nd spin (me) - 1 gold ingot

2nd spin 5x pic axes 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine051 View Post
    I wonder does this mean an end in all future events to the assigned rewards? It means we went from getting 2 decorations per event, to 1, and now a small chance of winning a lower value decoration. I will bother less with events if this will be the case. I always completed all personal rewards just to get that last expensive decoration. Seems like we have to now buy them all, ie spend more Tcash , and Playrix is no longer giving us a guaranteed amount of tcash to play the event ( e.g. the first reward was always tcash).

A thought I had also. I hate "random chances".
    I don't remember about winning the tcash, but I sure do re. getting more than one new deco via the event prizes. Now even that is gone.
    And the only new deco is of course also the most expensive one. SMH.

Thanks for the input in this thread. Looks like I might just skip this event and catch my breath. I've been saving my TCash so I have purchased the decorations I wanted and there doesn't seem to be much point in the event now.

I agree DD and BJK14. I like to have a guaranteed reward for all my efforts in an Event. If i get 1 slab / brick after completing 270 points , I will be mighty peeved. I can get 3/4 of them per train. I guess we will find out in 13 days when the next event starts.....
    On the upside, now that they are holding an Event every second week, I can stress less about completing all personal rewards, and just ignore them. I would imagine there will be a lot less people playing events now for the whole 7 days.