My spins 14-16:

11 silver ingots
    6 nails (yippee on All barn supplies!!)
    30% faster time factory booster

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

My sixteenth spin (2700), I won 7 emeralds (green gems).

Have now used all the fuel had been making.
    Am happy that I 'won' the must-have globe decoration but extremely disappointed to get 2 flying bees and a duplicate inflatable plane. Let's just hope they fetch a good price next time we get coins tasks.
    Also got some useless booster and - groan platinum ingots groan. (Usually popular but at end of hopweek I just want bronze).
    I should accumulate enough fuel for one last spin
    Can only hope that I stay in top 3 so as to buy the planes am missing.
    The spinwheel is a disincentive to me. Buying decorations is the only thing that tempts me to buy TC. If am getting unwanted duplicates, what's the point of buying.
    In short, I much prefer the traditional personal goals.

I like the prize wheel then randomly picking a chest. The wide variety of prizes is a real refresh treat. Personal goal prizes is good but the prize wheel is fun to play.

There is a discussion on FB about bringing up the wheel as provider of daily gift in stead of / next to the golden balloon.
    I am not in favor of that, but I am curious how you think about it here.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    There is a discussion on FB about bringing up the wheel as provider of daily gift in stead of / next to the golden balloon.
    I mentioned that idea somewhere in here in the forum...I was for it.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ze-Wheel/page6
    Last edited by Twilight Bookworm; 09-30-2019 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Found it! ;D
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I mentioned that idea somewhere in here in the forum...I was for it.

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ze-Wheel/page6
    Then this thread was growing faster than I could read
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 114/Android

My seventeenth spin (2900), I won the Biplane deco.

Bleh. Now I have two. (I won the first during a previous event).

I like this spin wheel reward format, but I would like the devs to tweak it so that we don't get doubles of decos.

I’ve won several useful boosters now and the wheel has kept me flying. Also I haven’t had to use precious t cash to stay in the competition. Initially I didn’t like the idea of the wheel as I’m not fond of random rewards, but it’s had its plus sides. It’s been hard work keeping up with the demands of the mad scientist for fuel though! I’ve always liked this flying mini game.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    Instead? what would be the advantage for the player, did anyone mention that?

additionally, maybe. But w/o a good reason for it, I can't help but assume it is only good for the provider, i.e. Playrix.
    At the moment, I'd say I get usually tcash or coins from the balloons (unless events). If I look at the prize wheel... in any case, I wouldn't want another source of bricks and glass.