Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    My twelfth spin (1900), I won 6 Crate Fill coupons.

Overall, I really like this method of personal rewards a lot better than the old system. I think I've won much better quality of awards.

I'm going to play until the very end.
    That's what I'd like! (and also tcash of course). I see that many people here really want the decorations, but just to let you know - not everyone wants. I absolutely don't care about decoration, on 2nd spin I got world tour something, went to the storage and it will stay there, like all other decos
    Last edited by AnimusXDX; 09-28-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Level: 76

My thirteenth spin (2100), I won 15 T cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Tcashed View Post
    I've done a lot of spins and if you take these as a whole it's much much better than the old system. Sure some are duds but in old events once you got the 4-7 rewards you just got a regular chest. Now you can get really good boosters and large amounts of gems and ingots. ....
    I'm undecided about the wheel, more due to the needed input...not sure yet it doesn't request more than before...
    but just to add here: if Playrix had put the current prizes in the chests, giving you one instead of letting you chose between 3 uninteresting ones, that old system would have improved just as well.

BTW, speaking of "old": how certain is that they keep this change? I heard they asked at their lovely "official" FB community about it, did anyone see a tendency in the replies there?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

BTW, speaking of "old": how certain is that they keep this change? I heard they asked at their lovely "official" FB community about it, did anyone see a tendency in the replies there?
    There are 5400 comments on Facebook, so I couldn‘t read them all.
    It seems half of the players like it, half of them doesn‘t. It seems to depend on what the spinning wheel gave them.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 134
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    There are 5400 comments on Facebook, so I couldn‘t read them all.
    It seems half of the players like it, half of them doesn‘t. It seems to depend on what the spinning wheel gave them.
    well, that it depends on the results seems similar to here then *g*
    5400, lol, and you didn't take the time to read in that cozy atmosphere..? ;-D
    wonder whether Playrix hired some new folks for it.

Thanks, Elvengirl!

My fourteenth spin (2300), I won a single use Raj (market seller) coupon.

Meh.

9. Spacious barn
    10. 5 Platinum ingots
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW
    ios

I am liking the prize wheel . The prizes I receive are great incentive to keep fuel production rolling and my flying has also improved. Win and win! Thanks Playrix!

Glass x1
    Tcash x4
    Nails x 2
    World Tour Deco
    Co-op Booster
    Mining Booster
    Cow Pic
    Super Harvest Booster
    Paint x 3
    Emeralds x 5
    Advanced Farming Booster
    Experimental Plane Deco
    Last edited by sunshine and rainbows; 09-30-2019 at 01:05 AM.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful

5th spin: mining booster

My fifteenth spin (2500), I won Helping Hands lab booster.