Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

My last five spins (17-21) netted me

6 nails
    5 silver
    5 rubies
    15 Tcash
    6 paint

My nineteenth spin (3300), I won a Large Request lab booster.

I haven't actively been playing (I don't like this event) but would play when I had enough fuel from daily balloons. Today I finally got my 200 points needed to spin the wheel. I got 3 TC.

I'm done.

I think it is rigged. I got the world tour deco and bee pilot deco but everything else has been small amounts of building material which I sell off for coin I do not need. My plane is fully upgraded but the distance I can fly is very dependent on how much fuel I can pick up on the way. Still an OK side game -- not the worst they have had.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I haven't actively been playing (I don't like this event) but would play when I had enough fuel from daily balloons. Today I finally got my 200 points needed to spin the wheel. I got 3 TC.

I'm done.
    Well really for a first prize that's not bad. Most have been getting bricks or glass.

For my 22nd spin I got the hideous yellow experimental plane duplicate [-]. So bummed! I hated it the first time around. If my next big spin is equally lousy I will be done too.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-01-2019 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neighbor Jane View Post
    I think it is rigged. I got the world tour deco and bee pilot deco but everything else has been small amounts of building material which I sell off for coin I do not need. My plane is fully upgraded but the distance I can fly is very dependent on how much fuel I can pick up on the way. Still an OK side game -- not the worst they have had.
    I think it’s rigged as well. I had my longest run long before my plane was upgraded. My plane has now been upgraded for awhile and I am coming nowhere close to hitting that same length. I’m not doing anything different and the scores just seem to make me, not the other way around. If your number is up to hit a long run, it will happen. No strategy whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    I think it’s rigged as well. I had my longest run long before my plane was upgraded. My plane has now been upgraded for awhile and I am coming nowhere close to hitting that same length. I’m not doing anything different and the scores just seem to make me, not the other way around. If your number is up to hit a long run, it will happen. No strategy whatsoever.
    I have played this event ever since its first release. So it's been 6-8 times now? I have always had my best run about half way thru upgrading my plane. If there is anything to this event other than 100% luck then I haven't figured it out. But some people love it for that reason. I'm glad that Playrix gives us a good mixture of game types.

Now if they would just give us a bubble popping game ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I have played this event ever since its first release. So it's been 6-8 times now? I have always had my best run about half way thru upgrading my plane. If there is anything to this event other than 100% luck then I haven't figured it out. But some people love it for that reason. I'm glad that Playrix gives us a good mixture of game types.

Now if they would just give us a bubble popping game ...

I’ve played it each time as well and have have the same experience. Players should question the validity, or worth, of upgrading the plane if it doesn’t make a difference...

It has a lot to do with how the fuel recharges are generated each run. My best run was when my plane was almost completely upgraded. Got massive fields of fuel around 1200' and 2000'. Since then, I've launched on the same trajectory and most runs I'm finding fuel recharges tend to be one every 500'. Not really enough to get within 500' of breaking my record. I've had a few runs with clumps of fuel about 1000', but even those runs, distrubution after was pretty scant. Rather annoying to have gone from sitting in 1st place for most of the event to 5th with 2500' to catch the current leader, just because there's more luck than skill involved.

My twentieth spin (3500), I won 6 paint cans!

Yes!!! Love materials to expand the barn.