Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

No one has posted winning zoo card packs. If anyone has received that as a wheel prize, please post.

I am one who is actually focusing on my zoo, for multiple reasons, and not seeing anyone win that (I have not yet either in any of my 13 spins) is quite intriguing. Seems the rigging might run deeper than just spitting out the decos on certain spins give or take...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    There is a discussion on FB about bringing up the wheel as provider of daily gift in stead of / next to the golden balloon.
    I am not in favor of that, but I am curious how you think about it here.
    I would not like it instead of the golden balloon. As for getting it as well as, my thoughts are Playrix would not give us something extra without it costing us something in return at some point......

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    No one has posted winning zoo card packs. If anyone has received that as a wheel prize, please post.

I am one who is actually focusing on my zoo, for multiple reasons, and not seeing anyone win that (I have not yet either in any of my 13 spins) is quite intriguing. Seems the rigging might run deeper than just spitting out the decos on certain spins give or take...
    I noticed before already that I don't win zoo cards when I have all animals. In other events either.
    Animals, not their enclosures. 24 of mine living in a book... so realistic and healthy.

When we got the new animals lately, I had zoo cards in the next event - till the event was over, I had all animals again, and the zoo cards weren't exchanged (of course/alas) and were all doubles then.

Since then, I didn't see zoo cards anywhere again, as before, when I had all.

so, this kind of adapting to player status was there before and is a good one, IMO.
    For the wheel I would agree with Big Boy that Playrix should avoid double decos - I just don't know what our symmetry fans, who want 2 - 4, would think of that...

Anyway, just wanted to add the hint about "zoo cards finished" as a possibility for not having won them, but don't think that all posters here would have...? so it is amazing when they are not in the wheel, when having seen them before so often.
    Are they not in the daily gifts, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post

I won a zoo pack.

Now as to which...that I do not know as my son was helping at the time and had quick click fingers...lol...
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Well my 1st spin was for bricks, which I don't need since I have built everything. Next i got glass, 3rd was a ruby. I liked the old way, i like to see the decorations that I am working towards. If I want to continue on i will if not i will stop. I'm tired of making lots of stuff to make the fuel, then it takes forever to get a chance to spin & then you get a cruddy prize... Please, let's leave the wheel for the end and use it instead of the 3 chests. Bring back the old way

I’m far from having all animals so that doesn’t account for not winning any packs. Out of 13 spins, I was hoping most for one of those, moreso than the decos and most of the other “prizes” which aren’t really anything anyway. Useless boosters and ingots and annoying other things that can be had by playing the game “as usual”... nothing special really on the wheel when you take out the deliberate rig of dropping the new deco and avatar on certain spins.

Good to know at least someone won a zoo pack, but still the fact that they were part of other events and now they are virtually invisible with fill-ins of boosters, ingots and building materials really is a bit deliberate and puzzling.

I got zoo cards from the wheel 2 times. My full list of prizes

4 tcash
    2 dinamite
    Small bronze zoo card deck
    World tour deco
    3 emeralds
    3 free load coupons
    Cow avatar
    Light in the mine booster
    Bee statue
    Favorable voyage booster
    Active cooperation booster
    Bee statue
    Another bee statue
    17 tnt
    6 paint
    50 zoo card deck
    One time dealer coupon
    6 paint
    Purple fast helicopter order refresh booster
    Smelting booster
    Purple double coin per plane crate booster
    20 dinamite

Now well past the regular personal goals the wheel is way better than what was in the chests and keeps me flying. Spins are very expensive now and I might only have 2 or 3 left, but I think I will keep going

I didn't keep track but I got the cow avatar & world deco, which was all I wanted. Everything else I already had & was hoping that once you win it, it would get removed but alas I've won the biplane twice! I know I've won a few booster coupons so that's a big plus over other way! It's not just 5 goals & then mystery chests. I can't say I would like it for every event but it was a nice change

My eighteenth spin (3100), I won the bumblebee deco, which is a duplicate for me from a previous event. Bleh.

If I'm putting forth the effort to continue playing, I only want non-duplicate decos.

I know this a bit off subject, but it is about the event. Are there different global top lists? I have a friend that has a score of 7526 but I don't see her on the list. We all have the same top 3 & I have checked both of my town's lists & most of our co-op don't see her either