Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

So it looks like no-one has won the big T-cash prize yet... wonder if anyone will..

1. 3 tcash
    2. about 5.000coins
    3. 5 dynamite
    4. world tour
    5. Inflatable plane
    6. 18 tcash
    7. Cow avatar
    8. Efficient smelting booster

Could be worse, and the cow avatar is now removed from the spinning wheel. I think the prices are quite generous this time and the opportunities to play the wheel are more often than to reach the personal goals as it was before. I like it
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Not having much luck. 5000 coins first prize was nice, since then 2 silver ingots, 3 bronze ingots, 3 TNT. Could be worse but would really like a decoration.

I'm quite sure your next price will be the world tour decoration
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Not having much luck. 5000 coins first prize was nice, since then 2 silver ingots, 3 bronze ingots, 3 TNT. Could be worse but would really like a decoration.
    Don't want to jinx you Nightrook, but going off other players prizes you should get the World Tour dec as your next prize. It seems to be awarded on the 4th or 5th spin

My spins 7-10:

Bee pilot
    5 green gems
    3 hammer
    Purple booster (helicopter orders appear 80% faster - this is really a good one)
    Town Level: 119
    Co-op #ENZKJC
    Android 9

I've done a lot of spins and if you take these as a whole it's much much better than the old system. Sure some are duds but in old events once you got the 4-7 rewards you just got a regular chest. Now you can get really good boosters and large amounts of gems and ingots. My last two were 6 emeralds and a high speed production booster. No way do you get anything like that from the regular chests.

My twelfth spin (1900), I won 6 Crate Fill coupons.

Overall, I really like this method of personal rewards a lot better than the old system. I think I've won much better quality of awards.

I'm going to play until the very end. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ok...I admit...the spin wheel is growing on me...

"If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Likewise. As much as I hate luck based mechanics in video games, the immediate dopamine shot after getting something good from the prize wheel is making me start to love it.
    ๐Ÿ“†Playing since: August 31st 2017 (iOS) ๐Ÿ“†
    ๐Ÿ“Name: JammyJamFam ๐Ÿ“
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒLevel: 64 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
    ๐ŸคCo-op tag: Tethra Helix #EX3US2๐Ÿค
    ๐Ÿ’ต Loyal Member of the Spending Suckers Club ๐Ÿ’ต

๐Ÿ”ฎโ€œAnd remember that bad times...are just times that are bad...โ€๐Ÿ”ฎ