Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Aerial Challenge: Prize Wheel

More prizes & I think they made the power fields easier to find...overall enjoyable event. Most of my co-op will get a top 3 prize. Nice list Downton! Very well organized🤓

Kind of on the fence with this one. As a lot of people have suggested if something like this replaced the chests after the usual personal rewards I may be happier with it.

My prizes haven't been too bad, I got the globe deco which is nice and 1 booster I will use. 1 tnt for my 4th reward was probably the worst...

Only other suggestion, the avatar was removed once you had won it, maybe some of the decos could have been removed too? I don't have room for 4 inflatable planes

ETA...sorry forgot the single use dealer coupon...that was the worst I got...
    Last edited by Nightrook; 10-03-2019 at 08:34 AM.

Given that they've put a lot of T-cash (so technically winnable) on the wheel, I wonder how long before they revamp the leaderboard prizes...l.

Post event thoughts :

I preferred the spin the wheel method of personal rewards over the regular set rewards.

I earned a lot more than I normally do, and felt more in control of the quantity I earned, even though I was not guaranteed a set quality of prizes.

actually I think that the wheel is better than staged rewards. I haven't won anything good, but I jumped up to the 1st place in the competition and cashed 50 TC to I am happy
    Level: 76

Not happy with this new spin wheel format. The old version was easy to work toward the prizes you wanted. I always felt driven to get to the last prize. This version I gave up after a few prizes as I did not feel I was winning anything I wanted.

The main reason I didn't like it was that I got very little of any use to me in spite of many, many tries. I think I should have recognized 1 slab on my first try as an omen of dud things yet to come.

With the 5 set prizes, I usually do want the fifth goal prize, or at least get something useful along the way.

I did get some things other people wanted, like the globe decoration and cow avatar, but I don't use the more cartoony decor and the cow is cute but not an avatar I would use for long. I got zero tcash, but the most annoying feature was the way it would slam on the breaks to stop on a lousy reward immediately in front of a booster coupon I did want. That happened three times. Imo the wheel needs to slow and stop at the same pace for every turn, otherwise it looks totally bogus.

Maybe they should go to one of those boards with a grid full of mystery prizes that light up randomly until we press stop. We may still get junk but at least we aren't disappointed knowing what we nearly got. Besides, those stupid wheels that never, ever give me what I want remind me too much of a famous match 3 game by another dev.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 10-07-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skydreamer View Post
    Not happy with this new spin wheel format. The old version was easy to work toward the prizes you wanted. I always felt driven to get to the last prize. This version I gave up after a few prizes as I did not feel I was winning anything I wanted.
    It is the opposite for me. If the personal rewards don't have a booster or deco I want, then I don't feel enthused to try very hard. This time I have been constantly making fuel, therefore more flying practice, and the end bonus of not being way behind everyone else, but placing third.
    If the prize wheel has this level of prizes each time, then it definitely is preferable IMO.
    Love makes everything grow more beautiful