Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make available 4 purchase structures from previous seasons' competitions/challenges!

Make available 4 purchase structures from previous seasons' competitions/challenges!

Make available 4 purchase structures from previous seasons' competitions/challenges, and regattas! Different players have joined the game at different times. It would be cool if any player could earn and/or purchase any available structures available during previous years competitions, challenges, special events, regattas, and holidays! Also, it would be very helpful if structures could be purchased with coin equivalent, not just T-cash and prices should be lowered! They are insane right now! Even structures that are routinely available like town signs or first ever statues cost enormous amounts of money! 100 T-cash or more and over 1000000 coins! That's just crazy! It would take years to earn enough just for one structure, especially in coins and in cash too! Make this game fun, not frustrating!!!
    Last edited by Gorodok9; 09-26-2019 at 04:37 PM. Reason: removed format

AlwaysKimmie
    Wow you got alot to say! Understand your frustration, have you tried sending to the developers themself?
    Yes I agree the cost is insanely expensive but that's how they make there money with ppl paying for coins and t-bucks.
    Please these long post of yours are to long short and to the point are better. And Remember we all here are just players also we don't have answers to everything nor could be wrong but contact with developer.

Seem to be disagreeing with everything today, sorry.

But not really sure I agree with this...why shouldn't there be some decorations that you can't have unless you were there at the time and earned it? Plus some decorations have been sold to us with a exclusive tag to them, this means if they are made available later this was false advertising.

As for the prices, it is the same with everything in the game, make things too cheap, too easy people will buy everything and then get bored and move on. You need to have something to aspiree to, something to work towards to stop people getting bored with the game.

Oh yes and been said before, sure you don't mean it this way, Ibut bold text isn't necessary and can be considered rude online, like shouting.

These posts are intended more for developers than the players and the developers had actually referred me to this section of the forum for these comments & suggestions. In terms of the message length, I don't want to feel restricted in what I have to say and I do have to say a lot! For anyone who feels the message is too long, doesn't have to read it! Everyone has a different style and if you want to post short messages, it's up to you. Having said that, I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell someone how they should or should not express themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorodok9 View Post
    These posts are intended more for developers than the players and the developers had actually referred me to this section of the forum for these comments & suggestions.
    Clever of them.

That's ok. It's your opinion.

I don't think it is especially long, but separate paragraphs for separate issues would have been helpful.

They do repeat a lot of decorations form one year to the next during seasonal events and regatta seasons, but never all of them. I think the mix of repeat and new is good, but a lot of longer time players get annoyed and want more new ones. My only complaint with this system is that the one I wanted most from years past is almost never among those offered again. (How many more were hoping for the disappearing/reappearing ship and were disappointed to see only the phantom ship offered?)

Yes, some of the decorations cost a pretty ridiculous amount of gems or tcash. My solution is mostly just not to buy them.

I'm sure I would be in the minority here, but my preference would be to see them offer some of them for real cash money, perhaps bundled with some tcash. It's so much more honest and upfront than trying to finagle and tease to wrangle tcash out of us.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 09-26-2019 at 05:02 PM.

These posts are intended more for developers than the players and the developers had actually referred me to this section of the forum for these comments & suggestions. In terms of the message length, I don't want to feel restricted in what I have to say and I do have to say a lot! For anyone who feels the message is too long, doesn't have to read it! Everyone has a different style and if you want to post short messages, it's up to you. Having said that, I don't think it's appropriate for you to tell someone how they should or should not express themselves!
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Clever of them.
    That's ok. It's your opinion.
    One, as I'm sure you have guessed by now, I agree with strongly. The developers can give you a 'throw away' answer like that and lead you to think they really care what is said here. As you read other posts you'll see a constant, growing, complaint is that Playrix has turned more to Facebook and Instagram and (more or less, sorry Anna) choose to ignore this forum.

Have you ever distracted an annoying child or pet by diverting their attention elsewhere? It's the same principle.

Thank you for no longer formatting everything in bold type, it makes a huge difference. However, for the record, I have not asked you to shorten your comments, but I have asked you to break the text up into more readable segments. I will continue to read your posts because one day we might agree strongly on something. I just wish you would do your part and make them easier to read. Thanks, Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    One, as I'm sure you have guessed by now, I agree with strongly.
    Re the quoted posts, and just to be sure you noticed: The reply about the opinion was the OP's answer to Nightrook, not my post.

The remark about writing shorter was from AlwaysKimmie above, thus that part was to them.
    And I have the impression that the OP put the bolding back in several of their posts today. The edit remark about "removed format" was from dreadnought.
    I would now simply accept that the OP doesn't want to talk with other players about their ideas.
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-26-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Re the quoted posts, and just to be sure you noticed: The reply about the opinion was the OP's answer to Nightrook, not my post.

The remark about writing shorter was from AlwaysKimmie above, thus that part was to them.
    And I have the impression that the OP put the bolding back in several of their posts today. The edit remark about "removed format" was from dreadnought.
    I would now simply accept that the OP doesn't want to talk with other players about their ideas.
    Thanks, _DD_ , I did catch (American English for "understand") all of that. I was again trying to invite Gorodok09 to actively participate in the forum in as nice a way as possible. It's hard to hold a conversation with someone when they seemingly have no interest in your opinion/response.

I actually quoted your post because that emoji made me smile; it was so fitting when discussing the developer's response to the OP.