Thread: Screen Resize Problems

Screen Resize Problems

In my mobile, I try to resize my screen so I can see more of my town at one time. Any ideas why it 1) starts in extreme close-up; and 2) barely goes down by 2 magnifications? I would really like to be able to see more at one.

I have the same problem. I cannot zoom out far enough to see a decent portion of my town (windows10)
    Last week the game could be zoomed out properly for a short while after which it popped back.
    Last edited by Haps; 10-05-2019 at 03:55 PM. Reason: forgot word

Windows 10 user here.

I'm having the same problem as the above user. Things were perfectly fine until I opened the game this morning, and I have no idea what to do. It's zoomed in just about as far as it can go, and I can't get it to zoom out, even using "control -".

Help.

It sounds as if something that worked before, does not work properly anymore after the game update (for Windows) -?
    JIC: First things to check is always, whether the bug is still there after (a ) closing the game completely and (b ) shutting down the device completely,
    wait a few minutes.... then restart device, then restart game and look whether it 'refreshed' back to normal.

If still buggy, you should report it ingame to Playrix CS; they won't solve it here.

I'm on Win 10 and have always had this problem with the town being to big and not able to zoom out very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon 2 View Post
    I'm on Win 10 and have always had this problem with the town being to big and not able to zoom out very much.
    Posts 2 and 3 say it was different for them before. In that case, the change could be or could be caused by a bug and should be reported.

Ok DD sorry I posted