Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theme of regatta

Ceciliabrow56

Theme of regatta

Hi, Guys the next seasonal regatta will be about what !? I m curious tell me please ...the previous was about treasure of Nile and Ancient Egypt ..I need to know what is the theme of next regatta !? I m interested

Ceciliabrow56
    One of you please !!! Tell me what is the theme of next regatta !? I need to know right now please ...I m so motivated about regattas.

We won't know, for sure, until Tuesday

Hi!

Sorry, but no one has that information at the moment, we will have to wait until next week to find out.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

We are all anxiously awaiting news on this, it could be Roman legends, Oasis or beach adventures to coincide with fishing event. Or something all together new for Halloween🕷🕸🎃 Usually we at least get a sneak peek today, but no news. It will show up in your township news of they do release it.

They don't usually cut it this close. Regatta starts in 8 hours or so.

I guess if they posted on Facebook someone would have shared it here.

I have heard it will be Ancient Legends theme...but no word on types of tasks or what will be offered in the Yacht Club.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Bookworm View Post
    I have heard it will be Ancient Legends theme...but no word on types of tasks or what will be offered in the Yacht Club.
    Ugh.... I was hoping for some new cute Halloween swag. I have no use for Ancient Legends....

Do you guys realise it is still a month away from Halloween? Isnt it enough that the Trick or Treat event, which is on over Halloween will have themed decorations? Do we really need them all month beforehand as well?

For me if the seasons theme is Halloween that will mean no incentive to play at all this month.

Ceciliabrow56
    Hi, me too ..there is a problem ...there is no theme at this regatta .. something happened to system . The yacht club is blocked and the special tasks of this regatta are too blocked ..we find no theme ..me too I wish it will be about Halloween..it is very disappointed.