Thread: running into some problems

running into some problems

um... i recently ran into problems on my android tablet so i thought i could just continue playing TOWNSHIP on the nox player...
    is there any way to play on my current farm elsewhere? .. please help me out

rt5hnjut.jpg

Hi,

You won't be able to use any emulators to play Township, as they are not supported by Playrix anymore. See this post for more details.

You can play on a PC if you download the app from Windows store or MAC, or if you have any other mobile devices, you can get the app from the app stores (Google Play, Amazon, App Store) and play on those. Those are the only options for the game to run properly and to have access to all features.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

You won't be able to use any emulators to play Township, as they are not supported by Playrix anymore. See this post for more details.

You can play on a PC if you download the app from Windows store or MAC, or if you have any other mobile devices, you can get the app from the app stores (Google Play, Amazon, App Store) and play on those. Those are the only options for the game to run properly and to have access to all features.
    thank you... i wanted to play my current game on the emulater becuase i want to take my tablet in to be fixed .... becuase the game play dont save anymore ,,