Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Township 6th Birthday

Township 6th Birthday

I was expecting a statue with a 6 on it, instead I got an avatar picture & some minimal tcash.

---- Mod edit:

And here are the special sale decorations offered as part of the celebration:

specialj501, hope you don't mind me hijacking your post, i just thought it would be nice to have a record of these for future reference :)
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-23-2019 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added decos

Same here, SpecialJ. Sort of a let-down.

I guess expectations went higher by the fact that gift is given two days after the official Birthday.
    It ment 5 Tcash for me and the avatar.

Well, the positive thing, like it often is in a small corner, they did mention 'communities'.
    Keeping the Forum open as community platform feels like a great gift to me.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-23-2019 at 09:49 AM.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 112/Android

AlwaysKimmie
    Agree but hey free t cash is always good. Or at least decoration or something. The avatar looks like a 70's disco party sheep. 😂😂

I don't like to be negative, but have to say that am disappointed.
    6TC would have been apt, no contests here (yet) either

Maybe I would have been happier if the 4TC sparkled when I harvested, oops, I meant 'collected' it.

I have a little garden area with township special statues so I was really hoping to add to it.

I was happy with the 5tcash and avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Me Me Big Boy View Post
    I was happy with the 5tcash and avatar.
    I'm pretty sure I only got 4 TC. Drat!

I got 5 tcash plus avatar.

It's a free gift, so it is what it is. It's funny how games set patterns and how quickly the community comes to expect a certain thing. Reminds me of a certain year 3 birthday cake that didn't arrive in another game.

To everyone's credit, the meltdown over it there makes the mild disappointment expressed here over not getting a big 6 decoration look pretty good.