Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Township 6th Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by solarity View Post
    Are these always available decorations or are they rereleases? I recognize 3 that I had gotten previously from events but the rest I don’t recognize. Are they always available decorations at a discount? I like to prioritize decor that won’t always be available.
    These are limited time offer decorations, and they are available for 6 more days only. They include decorations from previous events, past sale offers, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I added the decorations in the first post of this thread, in case anyone needs to refer to the list.
    The thingamacube is back! 😂
    Thanks, Dread, much easier to see on my laptop (forum access) than on my phone (game play). Barb

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I added the decorations in the first post of this thread, in case anyone needs to refer to the list.
    The thingamacube is back! ������
    Thanks dread. I completely missed the timer on the decs in my game, yet it's the first thing I noticed in the pic you posted, lol

Ah I see now! Glad these are for purchase with tcash rather than as a bundle while there’s really only two on here that I don’t have and want it’s still a nice being able to get them. For me honestly the best part is how long it’s going to last that gives me time to earn and save rather than spend real money.

I was very excited to see a few of the decoration that I had missed! There were a couple that weren't on there but it gives me hope that maybe I'll have a chance to get them at another time! Thank you Playrix & Happy Birthday!

thanks dread for editing my thread

AlwaysKimmie

Ok Love the decoration they got 30%off

Ok Love that they put decorations at 30% off I was finally able to get 4 I missed from before.

1 ice castle

2 the snowboard lift

3 the chef hat balloon

4 the koi pond.
    Makes me happy!

I was expecting a statue and tcash offer! Maybe with the new update? I am glad to see repeat decos for new members, saves me some tcash cause I already have them. Happy belated birthday, playrix....so glad I could get my cake out of storage for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    I was expecting a statue with a 6 on it, instead I got an avatar picture & some minimal tcash.������

---- Mod edit:

And here are the special sale decorations offered as part of the celebration:

[...]
    Am a bit cross with myself - I bought the phantom ship thinking it was the one that sinks and re-appears. Should have checked thoroughly first.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-23-2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: removed block quote

Hi Nevada, is it you in the video beginning of the vid on Facebook?
    Can you or Dread share it here?

BTW Really curious who the guy between the 'snowy' landscape is!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-23-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Here is the gif version, with no sound:

And if you want to watch with sound, you can find the video on youtube, here.

And yes, that is Nevada, can confirm
    Last edited by dreadnought; 09-23-2019 at 06:21 PM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES