Thread: Gifting & boards

Gifting & boards

I think it would be great if we could gift to others in our co-op, I know we have the daily gift but I mean something different such as a co-op leader could say the person who has helped the most at the end of the week will receive 5tcash or 5 bronze ingots. Giving our own incentives that aren’t costing township anything could really help small co-ops grow I feel. Not sure if anything like this has been suggested before.

Also, a co-op and regatta ‘rule’ board. 5 bullet points for example 1. 5 minimum tasks per regatta 2. Only reserve tasks you prep for. I assume this one has been suggested but wanted to mention it 😊

Thanks 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Laurenr90 View Post
    .... Giving our own incentives that aren’t costing township anything could really help ...
    no-one, IMO. Sorry, but I don't see it as a good idea to put this kind of responsibility on any Coop leader.
    Why should THEY pay?? (or work for that, instead of for their own town)
    Might be nice for Playrix, but otherwise...

And yes, it has been suggested before - always well meant, that idea! - and was not welcomed.
    Mostly cos ppl feel unwell with someone giving them money or the equivalent. Esp. when tcash is involved. They feel they must pay it back somehow.
    Also, many don't allow themselves OR their children (!) to use money in the game.

Besides, any decisions for judging something as "good" or "better" is opening up a can of worms.

What I have seen mentioned here is f.e. the Coop as a group deciding on sending one of their daily balloons to member x for some days (f.e. a week) for whatever-their-reasoning. Most often it was something in regatta or for Coop helps that would be recognized this way. That didn't seem to cause unfriendly discussions.

For things already suggested often (like your 2nd suggestion re the board)
    and for things already ruled out by the Devs
    I recommend to read the related two stickied threads in this subforum:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...8182#post78182

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...2045#post92045
    Last edited by _DD_; 09-22-2019 at 11:37 AM. Reason: added links, JIC... ;)

AlwaysKimmie
    I agree! It could cause problems with other people. Would be like rivalry between players and that would not turn out good.

Wow I feel you really took that one to heart lol!
    I didn’t mention spending actual money either. I’ve currently got 247 tcash and I’ve never spent a penny. Personally I find it really easy to gain tcash on the game itself via the competitions etc and I would expect most people wouldn't fight or cause issues over a bronze ingot or a few tcash but that’s just me.
    I merely made a suggestion that I feel would be pretty cool 😊

Laurenr90 i sent you a private message and friend request.

AlwaysKimmie
    Wow I feel you really took that one to heart lol!
    I didn’t mention spending actual money either. I’ve currently got 247 tcash and I’ve never spent a penny. Personally I find it really easy to gain tcash on the game itself via the competitions etc and I would expect most people wouldn't fight or cause issues over a bronze ingot or a few tcash but that’s just me.
    I merely made a suggestion that I feel would be pretty cool 😊
    No meaning ok you give someone a gift and they say thank you for the gift!
    Others would be like well we are helping also so we're is ours?
    Then you would have to explain this person helped this amount, and others could be like well don't have the items so it is like penalizing them because they ain't got it but the others did so they get a gift. That's all I was saying in my opinion

... but that’s just me. ...
    yep, lol, that's just you.