Thread: Booster icon(s)

Booster icon(s)

Where did the icon(s) go that show what booster(s) I am current using???

All I have now down the right hand sign of my screen is the Piggy Bank, the Spend-your-hard-earned-tcash Ripoff icon and the giant transport magnate trophy icon. I don't need or want the last two.

Please give me back my booster icon so I can see how much time I have left on each booster without having to go to the Laboratory to check!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Where did the icon(s) go that show what booster(s) I am current using??? ...
    There's just no room left. The icon will return when the Transportation Magnate and/or Helping Hands icon(s) go away. (Both are currently showing 1D 4H remaining.)

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    There's just no room left. The icon will return when the Transportation Magnate and/or Helping Hands icon(s) go away. (Both are currently showing 1D 4H remaining.)
    I agree also make sure they are still active if time is up they will disappear

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Where did the icon(s) go that show what booster(s) I am current using???

All I have now down the right hand sign of my screen is the Piggy Bank, the Spend-your-hard-earned-tcash Ripoff icon and the giant transport magnate trophy icon. I don't need or want the last two.

Please give me back my booster icon so I can see how much time I have left on each booster without having to go to the Laboratory to check!
    Scorekeeper, which device do you use? I‘m playing on an ipad and can still see the boosters I‘m using.

Even without the all the things, I have been having issues. Once I go to the lab they show up again but not while the transport magnate event is running

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    Scorekeeper, which device do you use? I‘m playing on an ipad and can still see the boosters I‘m using.
    I play on a KINDLE, 10 inch. I am hoping I like the new changes with the update but I am not a fan of all this screen clutter
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim