Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Add the castle on the seperate island as a place to merge co ops

  1. #1

    Add the castle on the seperate island as a place to merge co ops

    What i mean by this is that castle on the seperate island? Well it would be nice to have that as a place for co op leaders to go to be able to merge co ops together If they want to.Exp. 2 small co ops say one has 4 members and the other one has 10 members but they both want more members. Then they could go there and merge their co ops together. I think that this would bring more players together and be an all around help.

  2. #2
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    I like this idea! Since they took off the merger thread. I am a small 2 person co op and always look for small co ops if they want to merge

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    What i mean by this is that castle on the seperate island? Well it would be nice to have that as a place for co op leaders to go to be able to merge co ops together If they want to. ...
    I don't like this idea. It would limit the use of perfectly good space to a small percentage of the Township Population (Co-op Leaders only). Both this Forum and the Wiki offer designated Co-op discussion areas, why not just advertise there?

  4. #4
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I don't like this idea. It would limit the use of perfectly good space to a small percentage of the Township Population (Co-op Leaders only). Both this Forum and the Wiki offer designated Co-op discussion areas, why not just advertise there?
    They removed the merge for coops thread it use to be with co op ads and player ads but they took it away.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    They removed the merge for coops thread it use to be with co op ads and player ads but they took it away.
    I was speaking of the general co-op ad sections, not any merge thread.

  6. #6
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I was speaking of the general co-op ad sections, not any merge thread.
    Oh ok I miss the mere thread lol

  7. #7
    AlwaysKimmie what is your invitation code for township? I think we could work something out to get our co ops together if you want..

  8. #8
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Licoricethecat View Post
    AlwaysKimmie what is your invitation code for township? I think we could work something out to get our co ops together if you want..
    Sent you private mesaage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •