Thread: Last time a member played ?

Last time a member played ?

Hi, I'm the Mayor of a co op and I have a question for anyone who can answer. Before I delete a member from our group how can I find out when was the last time they logged into the game? I hate to delete anyone from our group because we have a wonderful family, but sometimes people don't come back for at least 6 months or longer. Is there a way to determine this? Thanks so much for your wise wisdom.

I’m the only one in my co-op so i don’t have to worry about inactive members but, if i think someone on my friends list is no longer playing, i take a screenshot of their game stats (particularly the goods produced) and if there is no change over a few weeks—or whatever time period you choose—i would consider them inactive and replace them. It would be much easier if the date of their last login were shown but unfortunately it’s not.
    ~Magnolia~
    🇨🇦Canada🇨🇦

Thanks Magnolia, Iv e never thought of doing that.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I've been playing for 2-3 yrs I'm on level 2034. Can you see how long I've been playing?
    Thank you so much,
    Christy:
    Christy Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Cwright71 View Post
    ...I've been playing for 2-3 yrs I'm on level 2034. Can you see how long I've been playing?
    From your level I assume you are not talking about Township (which is topic of the forum you are in).
    Which game do you mean, Christy?

Many people have said they would not like their last login date/time shown. It has been suggested instead that perhaps their avatar greys out (or something) after (7/14/21/whatever) days of inactivity.

In the meantime: If they’re restricted from racing, there’s really no harm them being in your co-op, so you could just leave them there (unless you’re a 30/30 race co-op).

The other option is to kick them out, but, change the kick message to something like “Seems like you’re not playing any more. Please come back if you are” or whatever, kick them out then immediately send them an invite to come back. That way they know they haven’t just been turfed for no reason.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

The other option is to kick them out, but, change the kick message to something like “Seems like you’re not playing any more. Please come back if you are” or whatever, kick them out then immediately send them an invite to come back. ....
    For the invite just remember that you have to be friends with the person before they "leave".
    And as we noticed, even with an invite, the level required in the Coop may not be higher than the invited player's.