Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finished all 16 tasks less then 2 days

Cool of 17 here & more than half of us complete 16-135 tasks within 2 days. With the rest usually finishing up within 24 hours. How? Prep & luck, minimal tcash. Why? Because we like being competitive! We want that top 3 score every week, it got us a top 200 score during relay season! Really why do any of us race, it's just digital prizes? Some spend more Tcash than we earn, my co-leader calls it patience intolerant! But it's cheap entertainment!

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Cool of 17 here & more than half of us complete 16-135 tasks within 2 days. With the rest usually finishing up within 24 hours. How? Prep & luck, minimal tcash. Why? Because we like being competitive! We want that top 3 score every week, it got us a top 200 score during relay season! Really why do any of us race, it's just digital prizes? Some spend more Tcash than we earn, my co-leader calls it patience intolerant! But it's cheap entertainment!
    Lol I love that, patience intolerant! I will use that in the future . Well done making it into the top 200, that's a really impressive achievement .

So do you guys dump a lot of tasks? I might dump 20 tasks but am usually careful bc a few players are lower levels and don't want to take away some tasks they can do. But if you dump enough tasks, will they always eventually replace them with 135 ones?

3/5 definitely prep. We will have 1/2 of our zoo tasks completed (the harder side so all we have to do is go in and do the easier ones to complete them), have helicopter orders ready, etc. I just found this forum today bc of some technical issues we have having with our regatta so can you guys point me to some others threads that have some good pointers on more prepping? How do you know what the regatta is going to be about (I think someone mentioned this regatta was going to be heavy in mining but how do you know that)?

Me and a friend actually started our own co-op bc we got tired of doing the majority of the work and others would just do one task and get the same rewards. Thanks in advance!