Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finished all 16 tasks less then 2 days

Finished all 16 tasks less then 2 days

How is it possible for the entire team of 14 racers finished 16 tasks each with 135 per task less then 2 days?

AlwaysKimmie
    Hi Chinada,
    It is easy because they spend ALOT of T-cash to finish early.
    Unfortunately there is nothing no one can do about it.

Seriously finishing in 2 days is easily possible without using anything but minimal T cash.

If you prep your factories, ships etc and have mining tools and clovers ready, plus obviously a little luck with the board this is easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post
    Seriously finishing in 2 days is easily possible without using anything but minimal T cash.

If you prep your factories, ships etc and have mining tools and clovers ready, plus obviously a little luck with the board this is easy.
    Just gonna ditto this.

Prep, Prep, Prep...is a big part of it, then tcash, then as Nightbrook said...a little luck.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

We must have deleted 300 tasks in 3 days during regatta race. Each time waiting 30 mins for new task to show up. 135 pts seems hard to come by on the board. I can finish 16 tasks with average 133 pts per task in 3 days without using tcash but 135 pts tasks all 16 of them for all 14 members less then 2 days? I am really curious to know the kind of preparation work goes into achieving this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinada View Post
    We must have deleted 300 tasks in 3 days during regatta race. Each time waiting 30 mins for new task to show up. 135 pts seems hard to come by on the board. I can finish 16 tasks with average 133 pts per task in 3 days without using tcash but 135 pts tasks all 16 of them for all 14 members less then 2 days? I am really curious to know the kind of preparation work goes into achieving this.
    Nightrook has listed the type of prep you can do for the regatta. With factories you can have 8 tables on your shelves at furniture factory for example. For boats you could have them sat in dock with shrimps or olives etc. As this season is mining heavy, spend the week building up your mining tools. Makes sure you have plenty of bronze ore to complete the ingots task and maybe use the booster to cut the time in half when smelting them. Save your clovers so if you're lucky you can do HOL. Line your orders up at the helicopter so you have 9 orders ready to get going on a heli task.Plan ahead with crops, like reserve roses or trees etc and complete a couple of mining tasks or other quick tasks while they grow, if your co-op allows reserves to be used this way. Again maybe use a booster for double crops.

Keep the board moving, as in don't have it clogged up for hours on end with reserved 135pt tasks as this will reduce the opportunity for new 135 tasks for other players.

We are a team of two and finished the regatta in just over 24 hours. We dumped 367 tasks in that time. So it's important to keep clearing the board.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-20-2019 at 05:09 PM.

I don't understand why people would spend a ton of tcash on the regatta. So you finish first and get a better bonus but that bonus is worth much less than the amount of money spent on the tcash.

Also, you don't need everyone to score 135 on each task to get so the rewards.

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightrook View Post

Lmao nightrook normal people prep like you, me and ALOT. But then there are the "lazy" ones who rather pay then do the work!
    Nightrook is a hard player I know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post

We are a team of two and finished the regatta in just over 24 hours. We dumped 367 tasks in that time. So it's important to keep clearing the board.
    It's whole lot easier to do in a small coop. The op mentioned racing with 14 people. It is really hard with that number for everybody to get tasks without a lot of lost time waiting around, especially if you are taking only 135 tasks. I've finished in under 2 days when my coop has 4-6 racers, but when we had a dozen or so racing, there's no way I could have gotten enough tasks fast enough in spite of dumping hundreds and in spite of spending some tcash to speed up the board sometimes.

Honestly, I don't understand how the 30 member coops even finish 16 tasks each.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    It's whole lot easier to do in a small coop. The op mentioned racing with 14 people. It is really hard with that number for everybody to get tasks without a lot of lost time waiting around, especially if you are taking only 135 tasks. I've finished in under 2 days when my coop has 4-6 racers, but when we had a dozen or so racing, there's no way I could have gotten enough tasks fast enough in spite of dumping hundreds and in spite of spending some tcash to speed up the board sometimes.

Honestly, I don't understand how the 30 member coops even finish 16 tasks each.
    Yes I got that. I was pointing out how many tasks 2 of us had to dump to achieve finishing all tasks. They stated they dumped about 300 tasks in 3 days. I was simply showing that we had to dump more than that just for two of us to complete the regatta.

See their post here mentioning that
    Last edited by Downton; 09-20-2019 at 09:31 PM.