Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

!! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Hi Everyone!

Here are some peeks into the new upcoming update, which includes:

New buttons and option to group them on the main screen:

New achievements in the Town Hall:

New avatars for events and for playing for 6 years:

Please keep in mind that these new elements are in the beta stage only, and may not appear in the game release as described here, or at all.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I look forward to the grouping option!

There are a few other beta features being tested...are you allowed to post those? Did not want to voice my opinion on a couple I give a thumbs up on and one of the features I am not happy with.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Thanks for the beta peeks dread . JJay gave me the info, but great to see the pictures of what we might be getting . I like the idea of grouping buttons, and also having a mining button will be handy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ..., and also having a mining button will be handy as well.
    Why? What does it tell us? That there is ore in our mine or that we have tools? Planes and trains are telling us there's an order to fill, but we don't really need one to know we could do some mining. Please don't tell me this is just to avoid the incredibly laborious process of scrolling two inches across a phone or iPad screen.

Too much clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Why? What does it tell us? That there is ore in our mine or that we have tools? Planes and trains are telling us there's an order to fill, but we don't really need one to know we could do some mining. Please don't tell me this is just to avoid the incredibly laborious process of scrolling two inches across a phone or iPad screen.

Too much clutter.
    I'm not going to tell you anything Mayfield. I will rephrase what I said to, I will find it handy having a mining button . You don't see the point fine. I am not going to waste my time justifying why I like something since you have made your opinion clear.

AlwaysKimmie
    Love love love the group settings!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Love love love the group settings!!!
    Ditto!!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Thanks, dread

oh sure, more competitions instead of a return to "working together"... Playrix simply don't listen.

I hope the missing "on" in the description of the turn on-window is not a sign for the haste in which the new features were created. ;รž
    ("turn this feature"? lol)

Feeling slightly underwhelmed by this. New profile pictures are just what I would expect with two events and the 6th birthday coming up...the achievements I assume are for Transport Magnate and mining. The buttons, I know some people wanted more buttons, so of course I'm happy for them, I didn't and probably won't use it. Not sure why they are needed, I rarely use the ones we have. An option to remove them all would be nice too.

Just wondering...any expansions, zoo animals, community buildings?

I heard we are to possibly get 3!!! New land expansions
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 178
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim