Thread: Aerial Challenge: Plane Distance

Aerial Challenge: Plane Distance

What’s the trick to fly as far as 5000 or 10,000 ft? I upgraded my plane all the way still only get as far as a little over 2000 ft. Any idea?

I think you need a little luck to get a row with many fuel cans, I always try to take the same route and make very short taps, not too often, only to hold the line. Don't try to get every fuel can you see, wastes only energy
    Last edited by Monaco; 09-30-2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
    I think you need a little luck to get a row with many fuel cans, I always try to take the same route and make very short taps, not too often, only to hold the line. Don't try to get every fuel can you see, wastes only energy
    Same here! I thought only i did that lol
    If found angry upset or sad administer cheerwine ASAP- Penelope Sue

Friend told me she flies high, I fly low just a row or 2 above rooftops. But hold a line & hope for a long line of fuel can, stay calm & follow it.

I fly at the horizon line and maybe a tad above...still can't get those high numbers though.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

My highest is around 2600, before I was fully upgraded. Just lucked out and collected a lot of fuel along the way. 2 days to go. Highest in my group is 5770.

I’d like to know how it is even possible to exceed 10,000 ft. Every time I broke the record for my level the second runner up would *quickly* knock me back, her current score is over 6,000 ft. On the leader board 1st place is in excess of 30,000 feet. Really? Seems fishy to me.
    Baruch haba b'shem Adonai!

Township: New Jerusalem URS6LH
    Co-op: Towdah #W5N5H2
    Platform: iOS

Alas, my high was below 3000 ft and that was before I was fully upgraded. I went to bed thinking I would get 2 hammers or nails (whichever was lower) but 2 people surpassed me and I only got coin. At least I got 3 decorations I can put into storage from spinning the wheel.