Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

I have an update pending. Android France

ETA. Had a 22mb update. But no discernible change in game and play store blurb still says last updated 5th September
    Last edited by JayS; 09-24-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Any hints on next season's theme? The order says it's suppose to be legends but they skipped repeating cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Here are some peeks into the new upcoming update, which includes:

[B][center]New buttons and option to group them on the main screen:

I just realized this new feature is on the "no way so stop asking" list here
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Time-(Or-Ever)

Special icon for Port/Zoo/Mine/etc in the main interface

I hope they realize this means we won't believe them any more when they say they can't or won't do something.

So, now about that extra storage building ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post

I hope they realize this means we won't believe them any more when they say they can't or won't do something.

Well, it does say "at this time OR ever", so they covered both possibilities.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

To have buttons for the zoo and the mine will just be great!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

It woukd be nice to get to the zoo that way, especially if it takes us to an order. It always bugs me having to hunt all over the zoo to find an order to open, especially when there are only 1 or 2. Being dumped at the entrance is not especially helpful, imo.

It woukd be nice to get to the zoo that way, especially if it takes us to an order. It always bugs me having to hunt all over the zoo to find an order to open, especially when there are only 1 or 2. Being dumped at the entrance is not especially helpful, imo.
    I agree, I suggested before that maybe they could set up the entrance as a "visitor information center" that would show all of the orders the same way it does when you click on the order board in town outside of the zoo. They could do away with the thought bubbles at the same time...
    Also while we're on the subject of buttons, any sign of a dump button for zoo orders?
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Working hard on my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Well, it does say "at this time OR ever", so they covered both possibilities.
    So, you're saying we can take that list as really "maybe later"?

(Well, we can hope.)

Only if it's their idea. Maybe try reverse psychology, don't make a separate storage for tools, anything but that!!!

Another perspective. People have from time to time asked for a button to be added to the main screen. Zoo, Barn, Mine, Ships, Market, Yacht Club, Regatta Dock, etc. You can find those in many places in the Wish List forum. The major reason they have been denied has been surmised by players to be "screen clutter". The bottom of the screen would become totally useless. People have also been complaining about things obscuring the game screen, jumping piggy banks, the odd sale, and now with transport magnet 2 day mini-event and helping hands, it gotten worse.

So it's easy to see why the developers have said "no new buttons". While "one more" might be reasonable, how to you choose one button over another. If you allow one you will be asked to add "just one more". So "no new buttons" seemed a reasonable policy.

Over time, some new approach might have made the additional buttons more feasible without becoming objectionable. Mainly "flyouts" where a single button expands into multiple ones and then mercifully returns to a single button again. So, armed with a new approach, one that wasn't thought of when the original "no new buttons" policy was made, they finally decide that it is possible to satisfy those requests for more buttons.

This is how development works, thinking outside the box (flyouts) opens up some new ideas for old features. There still may be many things on that "no-never" list that will not or can not be implemented. We have do direct communication from the developers as to "Why" any of those things are on that list nor are we likely to ever find out things cannot be done.