Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysKimmie View Post
    Love love love the group settings!!!
    Ditto!!
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    maybe try reverse psychology, don't make a separate storage for tools, anything but that!!!
    :d lol
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

AlwaysKimmie
    Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    Only if it's their idea. Maybe try reverse psychology, don't make a separate storage for tools, anything but that!!!
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    I agree, I suggested before that maybe they could set up the entrance as a "visitor information center" that would show all of the orders the same way it does when you click on the order board in town outside of the zoo. They could do away with the thought bubbles at the same time...
    Also while we're on the subject of buttons, any sign of a dump button for zoo orders?
    Tapping the clipboard icon inside the zoo should show all your orders...bottom right with the home, book and hardhat...
    ~Magnolia~
    πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦CanadaπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Any ideas on when the September update is being rolled out? Anyone seen any further sneak peeks and does anyone know what the theme will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia Township View Post
    Tapping the clipboard icon inside the zoo should show all your orders...bottom right with the home, book and hardhat...
    Yes it does, but I would like to see them all displayed at once, rather than having to scroll through them, would make it quicker to look at when deciding which orders to ask for help with and finding out what I need to fill the others =)
    Town name: Gatorville
    Co-op: Ktown Griff
    Having fun building my town and zoo,
    Please come see them! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by mselikeshockey View Post
    Yes it does, but I would like to see them all displayed at once, rather than having to scroll through them, would make it quicker to look at when deciding which orders to ask for help with and finding out what I need to fill the others =)
    Just curious, how many orders do you usually have to look at? I'm fortunate to be able to play frequently so the most I ever have back-logged is 4 or 5. I don't find that number hard to scroll through but I could understand if you have a lot more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Just curious, how many orders do you usually have to look at? I'm fortunate to be able to play frequently so the most I ever have back-logged is 4 or 5. I don't find that number hard to scroll through but I could understand if you have a lot more than that.
    We can only have a maximum of 8 zoo orders at one time Barb . When I have built up 8 of them, I just look at the order board outside the zoo to have a cursory look at what they are requesting before I enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    We can only have a maximum of 8 zoo orders at one time Barb . When I have built up 8 of them, I just look at the order board outside the zoo to have a cursory look at what they are requesting before I enter.
    Thanks for the info, Downton. I didn't know there was an eight order limit.

I do use the board outside the zoo - if I need to produce something I get that started and then head to the zoo to fill what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Thanks for the info, Downton. I didn't know there was an eight order limit.

I do use the board outside the zoo - if I need to produce something I get that started and then head to the zoo to fill what I can.
    You're welcome Barb .

Ditto, that's what I do with my orders also. Works pretty well I think .