Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: !! SPOILER ALERT Beta Peeks (Sep '19) SPOILER ALERT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Does anybody know anything about expansions, new CBs, houses?
    No new buildings being tested but 3 new expansions & new buttons

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    No new buildings being tested but 3 new expansions & new buttons
    That‘s good news!
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 131
    Platform: iOS

Does the "Trick or Trade" event mean we won't be getting the ghost hunt event this year for Halloween? (Or is that it's actual name?)

I like the button consolidation. My screen is getting pretty cluttered now with 6 down the side and several across the bottom. I find I don't pay much attention to those train, plane, copter, zoo buttons anyway.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 09-20-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Does the "Trick or Trade" event mean we won't be getting the ghost hunt event this year for Halloween? (Or is that it's actual name?)
    Mayfield, checking the Wiki, I'm pretty sure your guess is correct - Trick or Trade is the proper name for what you have called 'ghost hunt'.

Thanks for checking. My coop call that event "Ghosties" which I figured wasn't it's real name.

I liked it better when it was in the Castle. It feels more sterile in the event center. Brand new modern Event Centers don't have ghosts. Old castles surrounded by water do. (Well, maybe do.)

I liked it better when it was in the Castle. It feels more sterile in the event center. Brand new modern Event Centers don't have ghosts. Old castles surrounded by water do. (Well, maybe do.)
    I agree with you, but where does it say that re Event center? The announcement on the banner says "explore the castle", so I expected it to be on the island again?
    (don't remember where the Goblin shop was)

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ..., and also having a mining button will be handy as well.
    Why? What does it tell us? That there is ore in our mine or that we have tools? Planes and trains are telling us there's an order to fill, but we don't really need one to know we could do some mining. Please don't tell me this is just to avoid the incredibly laborious process of scrolling two inches across a phone or iPad screen.

Too much clutter.

Why? What does it tell us? That there is ore in our mine or that we have tools? Planes and trains are telling us there's an order to fill, but we don't really need one to know we could do some mining. Please don't tell me this is just to avoid the incredibly laborious process of scrolling two inches across a phone or iPad screen.

Too much clutter.
    I'm not going to tell you anything Mayfield. I will rephrase what I said to, I will find it handy having a mining button . You don't see the point fine. I am not going to waste my time justifying why I like something since you have made your opinion clear.

I'm looking forward to the regatta center button. Over the last few days as I'm playing & waiting for a task, this button would be exceptionally welcomed. As for a mine button it would be nice when you're at the regatta center & there's a task for mining & you need to check quick if you have enough tools for it before you take it. It may seem like more clutter but at least we can consolidate so they won't take up more space than is already being occupied now.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I agree with you, but where does it say that re Event center? The announcement on the banner says "explore the castle", so I expected it to be on the island again?
    (don't remember where the Goblin shop was)
    last year when it said explore the castle it was really held at the event center . . . unless there is a portal that transfers us from the event center to the castle-after all how else would you get there right?