Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sculptures of Sand, Carving or Ice related to Township

Okay just catching up

I do indeed have a soft spot for piggies Me and DH would love to have one as a pet in the future. Fascinating info regarding Stonehenge. Although I am inclined to think TMI regarding the little piggies outcome once they arrived there,lol! We live in a world (Township) where our cute little pigs poop the bacon leaving them unharmed

So nice to see Anne in the video! Big wave back

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ...Although I am inclined to think TMI regarding the little piggies outcome once they arrived there,lol! ...
    what's up here today with the abbreviations? ~ 163 meanings here, and even for gaming there are 2....

( did you also mean to say "I didn't need to know it sooo specifically"? lol)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    what's up here today with the abbreviations? ~ 163 meanings here, and even for gaming there are 2....

( did you also mean to say "I didn'tineed to know it sooo specifically"? lol)
    Lol TMI in this instance was meant to mean Too Much Information. So a definite yes to not needing to know so specifically

Hi Downton, thanks for hopping by.

And DD: some questions better stay unanswered? Aha, so that is why the hint to just share a link to the article/quote!
    My apologies to the both of you. I myself prefer the TS method to get bacon too!

And to answer your question about keeping the Sand sculptures in shape for a long time I found some information here
    More Township in real life? ​Check new group messages on a regular basis

Still convinced: change what you can't accept; accept what you can't change

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    And DD: some questions better stay unanswered? Aha, so that is why the hint to just share a link to the article/quote!
    No, I didn't say "just... a link"; I said "add", and it's for copyright reasons. There are ppl who spend their day searching for such things, repost of "original" material (even if translated, maybe even more so!), and then require a lot of things incl. money, and we simply better avoid these discussions.

Also, YOU couldn't know our reactions; as I said, it comes only afterwards, when and because the question was answered.
    Rest assured you wouldn't get good reactions - esp. from women *g* - when denying an answer with the "argument": you wouldn't want to know. ... lol, really not.

My apologies to the both of you. I myself prefer the TS method to get bacon too!
    really no apology needed, see above. And I didn't lie when I said Thank you.
    - I also think the game has found a quite good (or bearable at least) solution.

Many thanks for the additional sand-info-link!
    edit: just read it now, great answers! (and more pics *g*)

and Downton, thanks for your reply, too!
    Last edited by _DD_; 01-19-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Still learning every day

On our tour we arrived in the Middle Ages

After we have entered the castle gate we are warmly welcomed to participate in the King's and Queen's meals.
    The accompanying video gives a nice overview but a warned person counts for two.
    DD, you told us in the Lantern festival decor thread you have issues with rats and the video does end with a huge one.
    After all, it was not only a romantic time and a time of knight battles but also of the Black Plague and Witch Hunt.
    And the last two are also shown ... Just a warning...

Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 01-19-2020 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Add video link to 1st pic

Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 122/Android

Still learning every day
    doesn't look like you listened, though.

DD, you told us in the Lantern festival decor thread you have issues with rats and the video does end with a huge one.
    After all, it was not only a romantic time and a time of knight battles but also of the Black Plague and Witch Hunt.
    Thanks for the pics! AND the warning; didn't watch, not keen on these topics, when I'm here for entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    doesn't look like you listened, though.

Thanks for the pics! AND the warning; didn't watch, not keen on these topics, when I'm here for entertainment.
    Check post no 109 to found out...

Check post no 109 to found out...
    yes, NOW... all good.

On our journey through time we now end up in the Renaissance.
    The days of great painters and artists such as Leonardo da Vinci.
    The accompanying video is fortunately suitable for all ages.
    But those who expect a large cow with a painter's palette will be disappointed.