Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sculptures of Sand, Carving or Ice related to Township

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    I've add a link to 'Bees' to create the possibility to see more details. ...
    That's very kind of you, but your pic was good enough. Must be me, I still see only details (an eye and the wing and such), but don't get an impression of a complete animal. Sorry, won't hold you up there will be others!

Ruud you are right with Garderen. Was still in Barneveld with your chicken story.
    It is indeed a coincidence that there is now a sand contest on TV. It is nice to see what the difficulties are with making those sand sculptures.
    Here some old pictures from me

015B8945-A78A-40D6-9E82-F084623B7762.jpg1F271CC0-2900-4884-8FFE-461AE30D0C1F.jpg2B8F0A62-4260-4A81-842C-5415714C5203.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's very kind of you, but your pic was good enough. Must be me, I still see only details (an eye and the wing and such), but don't get an impression of a complete animal. Sorry, won't hold you up there will be(e) others!
    20190920_225023-min.jpg20190920_225023-min.jpg
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-20-2019 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Changed your be
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Ruud you are right with Garderen. Was still in Barneveld with your chicken story.
    It is indeed a coincidence that there is now a sand contest on TV. It is nice to see what the difficulties are with making those sand sculptures.
    Here some old pictures from me

015B8945-A78A-40D6-9E82-F084623B7762.jpg1F271CC0-2900-4884-8FFE-461AE30D0C1F.jpg2B8F0A62-4260-4A81-842C-5415714C5203.jpg
    I remember those ones. There is always a questionnaire routing mostly on Dutch topics.
    The first pic is about the childrensong:
    "I filled my car with elder ladies. When we arrived at the Market they became to argue. From now on I will never in my life put elder ladies on my car"
    (Ik heb mijn wagen volgeladen vol met oude wijven. Toen we op de markt kwamen begonnen zij te kijven. Nu neem ik van mijn levensdagen nooit meer oude wijven op mijn wagen)
    Thanks for sharing this Macha!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

It is time to leave the courtyard and enter the next covered area. Most covered spaces here are existing buildings. But on this special occasion a large tent has been set up. Here a first impression:

I know, the photo does not give real clearance and details of the huge Sand sculpture that includes the one whole Wall.
    But this is just all about that impression
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-20-2019 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added link

Let me start by showing you which displays are on both ends of the big sculpture.
    Insects-min.jpg Birds-min.jpg
    On the left is a display with all kinds of Insects. On the right side we see a variety of Birds.

And this one is in the middle
    Yes, this part is connected to ... The Zoo!!!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 09-21-2019 at 09:18 AM.

So yesterday I found this totally random on a beach in France. It counts as some sort of sand sculpture, right? 😁

IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    So yesterday I found this totally random on a beach in France. It counts as some sort of sand sculpture, right? ������

Yes, completely !! Thanks for sharing Dread

So yesterday I found this totally random on a beach in France. It counts as some sort of sand sculpture, right? ...
    LOL! very impressive!
    everyone's travelling here, huh?!

AlwaysKimmie
    So yesterday I found this totally random on a beach in France. It counts as some sort of sand sculpture, right? 😁

I have a feeling the artist is dreadnought lol