Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why I often got four lanes in the seed event?

  1. #1

    Why I often got four lanes in the seed event?

    Is it just me unlucky or the setting is really so irritating? I got at least twice four-lane every time. I'm almost out of patience. I'm Asian, I'm not bad at situations like this, but I just cannot stand this kind of time-wasting game.

  2. #2
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    I have had all lanes.
    1-2-3-4 lanes, it is about patience and timing.
    I find this game good one. I don't own a car nor do I ever want to, this game is very easy for me IMO

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon Joe View Post
    Is it just me unlucky or the setting is really so irritating? I got at least twice four-lane every time. I'm almost out of patience. I'm Asian, I'm not bad at situations like this, but I just cannot stand this kind of time-wasting game.
    I find that there are at least 3 settings. 1 + 2, and the 4 + 3, and some mixture. I found that it changes back to "easy", when I wait between the "races". Each day I am back at the easy one, but when I enter too fast again, during the day, or do several in a row, it becomes harder and "bigger". Also the cars I have to bring over raise from two (!!) to six, or even 7.

    And I also find the more difficult setting both boring and much too time consuming. Therefore I don't like the whole game. - I assume that, if you crash voluntarily, you get the traffic lights at 2nd fail and can continue. I just don't know how long, and whether the t.l. comes up more often then, so that one can buy one's way through.
    Am not in the mood for that either.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I find that there are at least 3 settings. 1 + 2, and the 4 + 3, and some mixture. I found that it changes back to "easy", when I wait between the "races". Each day I am back at the easy one, but when I enter too fast again, during the day, or do several in a row, it becomes harder and "bigger". Also the cars I have to bring over raise from two (!!) to six, or even 7.

    And I also find the more difficult setting both boring and much too time consuming. Therefore I don't like the whole game. - I assume that, if you crash voluntarily, you get the traffic lights at 2nd fail and can continue. I just don't know how long, and whether the t.l. comes up more often then, so that one can buy one's way through.
    Am not in the mood for that either.
    The lights only take you over the crossing where you crashed. Next crash costs another ten TC and gives you a light for that crossing. I didn‘t take that option and don‘t know, if it gets more costly somewhere ...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The lights only take you over the crossing where you crashed. Next crash costs another ten TC and gives you a light for that crossing. I didn‘t take that option and don‘t know, if it gets more costly somewhere ...
    3,6,10,10 is the most I spent on one round

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The lights only take you over the crossing where you crashed. Next crash costs another ten TC and gives you a light for that crossing. I didn‘t take that option and don‘t know, if it gets more costly somewhere ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    3,6,10,10 is the most I spent on one round
    yes, I know the lights work only for one crossing, but what I'd like to know is whether you get them for every payment after the 2nd crash.Those that Jay lists as 10, 10 (and probably stays at 10?) - do they all give a traffic light from there on? That would explain the high numbers in the boards and above all, the speed.

    Or they're all good in estimating gaps and / or have much time, I know. *g*

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    ...what I'd like to know is whether you get them for every payment after the 2nd crash.Those that Jay lists as 10, 10 (and probably stays at 10?) - do they all give a traffic light from there on?...
    Yes, _DD_, you do get an additional traffic light with every 10TC payment. Barb

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Yes, _DD_, you do get an additional traffic light with every 10TC payment. Barb
    I see. Thanks, Barb!
    As assumed, one can buy one's way through then. Here also.
    Playrix is counting again on our impatience.


    Disclaimer: I'm not saying that everyone does or did, just that one CAN (and it explains the speed of some "racers". or drivers, whatever).

  9. #9
    Not only are my hands arthritic but I also occasionally get tremors. I've paid out more TCash than I like to admit because I accidentally tapped the screen while waiting for a break in traffic. Ouch!

    What it taught me is that I seem to get more points when I spend TCash, even if it was unintended. I can send groups of three or four cars at each intersection, without crashing, occasionally even scoring a full long run, and end up in the mid to high 200 point range. If my hands aren't cooperating I can spend around 30 TCash per round and score in the 310-330 points range.

    I understand that Playrix is in business to make money but it saddens me that they seem to value that over skill (if you can call waiting an insanely long time to tap the screen and move six cartoon cars a 'skill'). I'm working hard not to fall into that trap and am still shooting for my 'perfect' game.

  10. #10
    AlwaysKimmie
    Guest
    BJK14
    I agree with you have regular arthritis and I have psoriatic arthritis and yeah my fingers sometimes hits it boom crash. But I agree with how the developers are with the game and yes I understand that if they charge for the game it would cost a lot more than just using tcash, and he also knows a lot of people who can't afford T is a lot of tcash which I am one of them. Now I just deal with the wait time and get across safely oh, and doing so I've had my best game yet! I am not over 25000 points!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •