Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why I often got four lanes in the seed event?

The scoring of points depends on the number of cars that go through an intersection at once.

1 truck = 4 points .... If you send them all one at a time you will get 4 points for each truck
    2 trucks = 5 points each... Again sending 2 at a time will get you 10 points each time.
    3 trucks = 6 points each...this is the maximum for each truck.

The maximum number of trucks you will get is 8
    It is always possible to get all trucks across at every intersection, but it takes a lot of patience waiting for the right gap.

As Jay said the amount of TCash is 3,6,10
    10 is the maximum you will pay
    The first time you crash you pay 3 TCash and carry on as normal
    2nd and subsequent crashes you will get lights

The criticism I have is not having a choice. Once you have crashed more than once you don't have a choice with the lights,
    You either pay and get them or you give up.
    Would be nice to have the choice to carry on without lights.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ...The criticism I have is not having a choice. Once you have crashed more than once you don't have a choice with the lights,
    You either pay and get them or you give up. Would be nice to have the choice to carry on without lights.
    I agree! An accidental tap can cost me 6 or 10 TCash that I never wanted to pay.

I just finished my personal goals, took me 400 fuel,but 0 T cash. My strategy, unless there is s really big gap just send 1 truck at a time. Every time I crashed I was trying to be too clever. The 150 bonus points for completing were worth more to me than the chance of a few extra points for sending more trucks in one go.

Not my favourite event, but we asked for different events...